Post-Game Talk: Buffalo Bills @ WFT -- Hockey Edition | Nick Backstrom's 1000 NHL Game | 4/15/2021 | 7p ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ovechkins Wodka

Dec 1, 2007
DC
BB talking about coaching young Backy on NHLN. Throwing shade at Hanlon for starting Backy on the 4th line. If i remember right Backstrom scored OT GWG in BBs 1st game with the caps

Reactions: ALLCAPSALLTHETIME

aonb

Oct 26, 2013
its so fitting to his quiet under the radar career that his 1000 game will be held without fans lol
anyway good job, i love you fat nick

txpd

Jan 25, 2003
New Bern, NC
There will be fans when they give him the platinum hockey stick in a pre game ceremony. He will get his video and standing ovation then.

btw. Happy Jackie Robinson Day

Futures Passed

Strike first. Strike hard. No mercy.
Sep 2, 2018
I think the underappreciated move of the last week was reuniting Orlov back with Carlson and Dillon with Schultz. Fingers crossed it works out this times. Dillon-Schultz looked good to start the season, but Orlov was still finding his game. Then of course the COVID disaster split them up. Orlov looks strong on the pair this time though. Fingers crossed it works out, because Dillon-Carslon has never really gelled.

Reactions: RandyHolt

RandyHolt

Keep truckin'
Nov 3, 2006
Got money on Jake for the first goal in Detroit. I would swear guys used to score in their first game on their new team all the time but seems a thing of my past. Sigh.

HecticGlow

Mar 14, 2016
Europe
Got money on Jake for the first goal in Detroit. I would swear guys used to score in their first game on their new team all the time but seems a thing of my past. Sigh.

No doubt from a slick feed from NB. Yes they’re not even on the same team anymore but Nick’s selflessness and incredible ability to thread a pass through traffic will get Jake the puck from DC to Detroit.

Reactions: RandyHolt
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad