Buffalo Bills Talk 2018 - The Offseason

Status
Not open for further replies.

26CornerBlitz

Sponsor
Apr 14, 2012
South Jersey
6-13: Bills' OT Dion Dawkins with Jeremy White on WGR (9:41)

On with the #Shnow! @DDawkins66 joins Jeremy White next on WGR! Tune in:

Dawkins - it's never easy, Year 2 is definitely harder with a new offense. We're just taking things day-by-day. #Bills

Dawkins - Allen is a professional already. He's growing day-in and day-out, he's studying and wanting to get better. #Bills

Dawkins - We're becoming a closer knit family on offense. We're all becoming one, and we know more than just everyone's football life. We're going to play harder for each other. #Bills

Dawkins - When I heard Cordy Glenn got traded, I wasn't happy, but I learned how the business goes. You can never get too comfortable, get too complacent. I took it how I saw it, and I just had to be ready to play. #Bills

Dawkins - Glenn is still in connection with me, still a great mentor and the great guy that he is. #Bills

Dawkins - We are going to do whatever it takes to get our teammates to achieve their goals. We want to help get Shady to get to 12K and change. #Bills

Dawkins - Shady is a different cat, and I think he can play for a total of 16-17 years. Who knows... #Bills

Dawkins - Brian Daboll has the swagger and he wants to win. #Bills

26CornerBlitz

Sponsor
Apr 14, 2012
South Jersey
DflG1PQV4AEbShs.jpg

WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THE 2018 CONNORS AND FERRIS TRAINING CAMP SCHEDULE
On Wednesday the Buffalo Bills announced practice dates and times, as well as six newly added theme days, for the 2018 Connors and Ferris Training Camp held at St. John Fisher College.

Dates, practice times and theme days for Bills Training Camp presented by Connors and Ferris:
Thursday, July 26- 5:30 p.m.*
Friday, July 27- 2:15 p.m.
Saturday, July 28- 8:45 a.m.*
Sunday, July 29- 8:45 a.m. - Christmas in July*
Wednesday, August 1- 8:45 a.m. - Princess & Super Hero Day
Thursday, August 2- 8:45 a.m. - Wild West Day
Friday, August 3- 6:15 p.m. - Night practice at New Era Field*
Sunday, August 5- 2:15 p.m. - Military Appreciation Day*
Tuesday, August 7- 8:45 a.m. - One Buffalo Day
Sunday, August 12- 2:15 p.m.*
Tuesday, August 14- 8:45 a.m. - Pirate Day
Wednesday, August 15- 8:45 a.m.
*Ticket required

DflFU9dUcAATsvh.jpg

PRINTABLE SCHEDULE

Last edited:

missingmika

Dec 9, 2006
DflG1PQV4AEbShs.jpg

WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THE 2018 CONNORS AND FERRIS TRAINING CAMP SCHEDULE
On Wednesday the Buffalo Bills announced practice dates and times, as well as six newly added theme days, for the 2018 Connors and Ferris Training Camp held at St. John Fisher College.

Dates, practice times and theme days for Bills Training Camp presented by Connors and Ferris:
Thursday, July 26- 5:30 p.m.*
Friday, July 27- 2:15 p.m.
Saturday, July 28- 8:45 a.m.*
Sunday, July 29- 8:45 a.m. - Christmas in July*
Wednesday, August 1- 8:45 a.m. - Princess & Super Hero Day
Thursday, August 2- 8:45 a.m. - Wild West Day
Friday, August 3- 6:15 p.m. - Night practice at New Era Field*
Sunday, August 5- 2:15 p.m. - Military Appreciation Day*
Tuesday, August 7- 8:45 a.m. - One Buffalo Day
Sunday, August 12- 2:15 p.m.*
Tuesday, August 14- 8:45 a.m. - Pirate Day
Wednesday, August 15- 8:45 a.m.
*Ticket required

DflFU9dUcAATsvh.jpg

PRINTABLE SCHEDULE

Anyone have what's the estimate to get the training camp schedule named after your business?

26CornerBlitz

Sponsor
Apr 14, 2012
South Jersey

All three QBs have their moments on day 2 of minicamp
By Ryan Talbot | Contributing writer

The second day of Buffalo Bills minicamp is in the books. Wednesday's practice saw all three quarterbacks have their moments, some shifting on the offensive line and a few big plays by wide receivers. Here are 7 things we learned.

AJ McCarron hits strength coach (and connects on a few TD passes)
Rod Streater pulls in a prayer
Nathan Peterman connects with Proehl
Josh Allen finds Kerley in red zone
Bodine works with first team offense
Marshall Newhouse gets work with first team
Tyler Davis shows off his leg

7 observations from 2018 Buffalo Bills minicamp, Day Two

ORCHARD PARK, NY (WKBW) - Two days down, and one to go for the Buffalo Bills before they break for the next six weeks. Mandatory minicamp has only one more day left, but during the second day, we got to see more of how the rotations have worked throughout the spring workout, and perhaps how it's going to set up for training camp in late July.

Who stood out during Wednesday's practice? Seven observations from the second day of Bills minicamp:

1) Josh Allen has his best day yet
2) Peterman outplays McCarron once again
3) Taron Johnson shows well at nickel
4) Proehl flashes ability
5) The Groy, Bodine competition continues
6) An undrafted cornerback moves up
7) A two-man kick return battle?

Allen gets red zone work with starters; Proehl, Streater make highlight reel grabs

SAL CAPACCIO

As the Bills continue to rotate quarterbacks with the starting offense, Wednesday was A.J. McCarron’s turn to take the reins. Up to this point throughout OTAs and minicamp, it’s been McCarron and Nathan Peterman going back-and-forth each day getting their crack with the starters, the other running the second team, and rookie Josh Allen working with the third unit. Allen did get six snaps with the starters Tuesday.

Wednesday there was another new wrinkle. Allen got the first shot with the starters when they opened their offense vs. defense portion of practice, as it started with a red zone session.

26CornerBlitz

Sponsor
Apr 14, 2012
South Jersey
In Minicamp Week, Retired Eric Wood Is a Spectator

Eric Wood felt like he was missing out when the Bills started their offseason program back in April, and he knows that bug will bite him again once the games begin in September. And he’s even struggled when people have congratulated him the few last months on retiring, since walking away wasn’t really his choice.

But then he snaps back to the reality of what came to light in January.

“The second I want to play again and get upset my career’s over is the second I need to think back to how close I was to really being messed up for the rest of my life, and not being able to live a normal life and raise a family the way I want to,” Wood says now. “So yeah, the timing stunk. But all things considered, we come off a playoff berth, I get out, and I can walk and play golf and run around with my kids.

“I was very close to that not being able to happen. I feel very blessed in that regard.”

26CornerBlitz

Sponsor
Apr 14, 2012
South Jersey

Today, Mike Rodak of ESPN joins Sal to discuss the end of the Bills' offseason program. They share some thoughts on the performance of quarterbacks Josh Allen, A.J. McCarron and Nathan Peterman, the worrisome wide receiver group, and a defense that has a chance to be pretty good.

26CornerBlitz

Sponsor
Apr 14, 2012
South Jersey
Five things we learned during the Bills’ offseason program

Sal Maiorana, Rochester Democrat and Chronicle

ORCHARD PARK — The horn blew Thursday afternoon signifying the end of the Buffalo Bills’mandatory mini-camp and, thus, the start of a nearly six-week summer vacation, so you can imagine the whoops and hollers that filled the windy air along One Bills Drive.

You can argue how much no-pads OTA and mini-camp practices in the spring mean to the future success or failure of an NFL team, so I never read very much into what takes place during these two-plus months of touch football.

26CornerBlitz

Sponsor
Apr 14, 2012
South Jersey
Allen has best day yet as Bills end minicamp

SAL CAPACCIO

The Bills’ offense ended their three-day mandatory minicamp on one of the highest notes they could. Rookie quarterback Josh Allen fired a post pattern about 25 yards downfield to rookie wide receiver Austin Proehl, who took the ball the rest of the way untouched for a touchdown. The pass, catch, and run covered about 70 yards total. After the play, the rest of the offense ran onto the field cheering and giving chest bumps to Allen, who clearly had his best day of the week.

26CornerBlitz

Sponsor
Apr 14, 2012
South Jersey

7 things to know from day 3 of Bills minicamp

By Ryan Talbot | Contributing writer

The Buffalo Bills wrapped up minicamp on Thursday. Day 3 of minicamp was dominated by Josh Allen's performance. The quarterback's performance was the talk of the day. In addition to Allen's day, here are 7 things to know about day 3 of minicamp.

Josh Allen saves the best for last
Austin Proehl brings in long touchdown
Benjamin impressed with Allen's arm
Ray-Ray McCloud making moves
Zay Jones update
Starters sit out of 11-on-11 work
Next stop: Training camp

26CornerBlitz

Sponsor
Apr 14, 2012
South Jersey

As mandatory minicamp finished up on Thursday, the Buffalo Bills saw their rookie quarterback make a big play to end it all. When is the right time to put more responsibility on Josh Allen and make it a true three-man competition? Joe Buscaglia and Matthew Fairburn discuss that, the strong spring of Nathan Peterman, and some under-the-radar standouts from spring.

26CornerBlitz

Sponsor
Apr 14, 2012
South Jersey
Benjamin eagerly catching up in 2nd season with Bills

By JOHN WAWROW

ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. (AP) — Kelvin Benjamin burst up the right sideline, timed his turn some 20 yards upfield, and made a leaping catch by using his imposing 6-foot-5 frame to box-out cornerback Tre'Davious White on the opening day of the Bills' mandatory minicamp.

It wasn't so much the catch that thrilled Benjamin. It was, more so, how effortlessly he leaped now that his two once-wobbly knees are feeling better.

"I'm so happy to have both knees working for me at the same time," Benjamin said Wednesday.

26CornerBlitz

Sponsor
Apr 14, 2012
South Jersey
5 biggest takeaways from Bills' minicamp

By: Nick Wojton

The Buffalo Bills are now on a six-week vacation, as the team concluded its three-day minicamp in Orchard Park on Thursday.

Well… players will workout on their own and have some time away from western New York until July 26 when training camp is slated to begin at St. John Fisher College.

Just Joshin’
Nate the great
First-round stud
WR depth
Offensive line questions continue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->