Buffalo Bills: Offseason - Free Agency: Trade for Antonio Brown is Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Der Jaeger

Generational EBUG
Feb 14, 2009
Cair Paravel
Marpet signed an extension in Tampa.

I’m definitely interested in what the Bills could get with their $85 million, though.

Despite already having 10 picks*, I’d still like to trade down if you can find a partner. Even if that meant a trade back up somewhere else.

Round 1 = OT Taylor or Little (around pick 15-16)
Round 1 = WR Kelvin Harmon (use added picks to move back up)
Round 3 = C Garret Bradberry
Round 4 = DT Chris Slayton
Round 4 = TE

Still 5 picks to go to create some true competition on the roster.

Dawkins or RND1 OT play RT for now. Bradberry should be able to beat out Groy and Bodine from day 1. Slayton is underrated in my mind (biased SU fan).

QB - Allen
RB - McCoy
WR - Harmon
WR - Foster
WR - Jones
TE - Croom
LT - Dawkins
LG - FA signing
C - Bradberry
RG - Teller
RT - 1st round pick

I’d stay put in round 1 and just take Williams it Little. A good WR will be there in round two. It’s the type of draft where you’re going to get receivers outside the first round.

I’d prefer a veteran center plus a developmental center.

Reactions: brian_griffin

26CornerBlitz

Sponsor
Apr 14, 2012
South Jersey
2019 NFL Draft order: Cardinals own top pick; Giants to take QB?

This is a look at the order for the first round of the 2019 NFL Draft. The order is determined by record, using strength of schedule as a tiebreaker. The order for playoff teams (21-32 in the order) is determined by the results of postseason play.

The Cardinals will get the party started in Nashville on April 25. Arizona clinched the first overall pick with its loss to Seattle on Sunday.

Taking a quick glance at the board, we could see the teams at the top opting for a "best player available" approach with their first pick, but the real intrigue begins at No. 5. Picks 5-7 are held by the Bucs, Giants and Jaguars, respectively, and those are the first teams that could be eyeing a QB in Round 1.

Here's a look at the order through Week 17, along with the top three needs for each team:

Arrows indicate how far up or down a team moved relative to last week.

5vacnc.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad