Buffalo Bills: Offseason - Free Agency: Trade for Antonio Brown is Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waterfowlist

Aug 9, 2012
Can’t believe they didn’t call Gilmore for the face mask/tackle by the helmet right after the big catch by Woods. That next deep pass was borderline pass interference too.

whiplash

Jan 6, 2006
NYC
I know Gurley is injured but I'm having flashbacks to Faulk touching the ball like, 10 times in the Pats-Rams first SB. Rams can't do shit. At least Wade is semi-holding it down

Reactions: Freeeeedom

whiplash

Jan 6, 2006
NYC
So boring
I feel like the first half of the last decade of Superbowls (minus last year) has sucked so, I have some hope it'll improve... But yeah, there's not even a great D performance like Broncos-Panthers. Just boring offenses and miscues

Taro Tsujimoto

Jan 6, 2009
Clarence Center, NY
YTLBDMg.gif

f*** the Patriots. Every single one of them. :madfire:

DapperCam

Jul 9, 2006
If Goff could scramble at all, I think it would have been a different game. He couldn’t even really move outside of the pocket. I saw one successful throw on the run from him.

whiplash

Jan 6, 2006
NYC
If Gurley wasn't injured, I'm gonna shit a brick. This garbage league and sustained Bills-terribleness is killing me.

I'm on the brink of not being able to care. I really need a positive season next year, and I'm not optimistic.

Feel free to mock me; I would have done the same a few years ago, but see now how wrong I was. Ugh. UGH.

Reactions: SundherDome

WeDislikeEich

Jun 22, 2015
Outside of that defenseless receiver call, I thought they actually let both teams play for the most part. For once I really don’t have any complaints about the officials.

A bunch of no-calls on both teams tonight, IMO.

While I generally think the patriots get breaks from the refs other teams don’t, I didn’t really feel like the refs had a major influence on tonight’s game, for either team. They let a lot of stuff go and basically just let both teams fight it out (probably because they didn’t want more controversy after what happened in the playoffs)

Boring game in general though. Not even many good commercials...

I couldn’t watch the post game. Just couldn’t stomach watching another patriots super bowl celebration.

Rowley Birkin

Oct 31, 2004
Outside of that defenseless receiver call, I thought they actually let both teams play for the most part. For once I really don’t have any complaints about the officials.

A bunch of no-calls on both teams tonight, IMO.

While I generally think the patriots get breaks from the refs other teams don’t, I didn’t really feel like the refs had a major influence on tonight’s game, for either team. They let a lot of stuff go and basically just let both teams fight it out (probably because they didn’t want more controversy after what happened in the playoffs)

Boring game in general though. Not even many good commercials...

I couldn’t watch the post game. Just couldn’t stomach watching another patriots super bowl celebration.

Lebowski.saved it re the halftime ads. Otherwise agree with this.

I love McVay but he got schooled. Didn't help that his best player is so clearly playing hurt.

Reactions: WeDislikeEich
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->