Status
Not open for further replies.

26CornerBlitz

Sponsor
Apr 14, 2012
South Jersey
Brandon Beane and Sean McDermott Pressers at 3 PM and 4 PM ET

Bills Live Press Conferences
Bills Live will allow you to stay connected with the team. Streaming on buffalobills.com, the Bills Facebook page, and the Bills Mobile App fans will be able to watch weekly press conferences, player press conferences, pregame stretch, postgame press conferences and more!

yahhockey

Jan 23, 2013
In the way too early schedule predictions department I will guess the Browns or Ravens game is one of the early NFL Network only Thursday games. They aren't matchups high on Fox's list of preferred games but still showcases young QBs on hopefully competitive teams to a national audience.

26CornerBlitz

Sponsor
Apr 14, 2012
South Jersey
What they’re saying: Young talent provides optimism for Bills heading into 2019 offseason

emfnclvvgqjntxqwdtva.jpg

1 - Josh Allen ‘already eager’ to get back
2 - Micah Hyde: Everybody’s excited for what’s to come
3 - 2018 was a ‘successful’ season, says Zo
4 - Jordan Poyer: Young players will propel us forward
5 - Taron Johnson: Future is very bright

Lorenzo Alexander: "Continue to Play Here, Retire Here" (6:28)
Linebacker Lorenzo Alexander addressed the media inside the locker room topics include; building a foundation for the future, taking the next step forward, and his thoughts on playing for the Bills next season.

26CornerBlitz

Sponsor
Apr 14, 2012
South Jersey
Quick Hits: Improving the offense among GM Brandon Beane's top priorities this offseason

z4mqlqytfp878kp2rc1n.jpg

1. Getting Josh Allen help on offense
2. Bills plan to be judicious with cap space
3. McCoy is part of the 2019 plan
4. Working to bring Lorenzo back

Quick Hits: ‘Overall optimism’ is encouraging for Sean McDermott as offseason begins

nvnpir4oofwyapdh2wnn.png

1 - ‘Overall optimism’ is encouraging for Sean McDermott as offseason begins
2 - Allen, Edmunds bring ‘different complexion’ to future
3 - The vision that gets McDermott up in the morning

Last edited:

itwasaforwardpass

I'll be the hyena
Mar 4, 2017
Because the guy is fat he gets ridiculed for thanking Kyle Williams? Buscaglia and Fairburn also mentioned this dude in their podcast and not in a respectful way.

I don't know what others said about him but my intention wasn't to ridicule. I think it's pretty great.

La Cosa Nostra

Caporegime
Jun 25, 2009
Was it a good thing or bad thing that I forgot Star Lotuleilei was on this team? losing Kyle is a huge blow. DT is definitely a need in the first 3 rounds even with Phillips x 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->