Status
Not open for further replies.

26CornerBlitz

Sponsor
Apr 14, 2012
South Jersey
Ten receivers worth pursuing via trade/free agency/NFL draft

By Reggie Wayne - NFL.com analyst

Over the next several months, the rosters of all 32 teams will begin to take shape for the 2019 season. In this series, NFL.com writers and analysts look at the best players available via free agency or the NFL draft at the following positions: quarterback, running back, wide receiver, defensive back, pass rusher. Today, Reggie Wayne looks at the top 10 wide receivers worth pursuing.

1) Antonio Brown, trade candidate
2) DeSean Jackson, trade candidate
3) Golden Tate, free agent
4) Tyrell Williams, free agent
5) John Brown, free agent
6) Marquise Brown, draft prospect
7) D.K. Metcalf, draft prospect
8) Devin Funchess, free agent
9) Robby Anderson, free agent
10) Donte Moncrief, free agent

brian_griffin

"Eric Cartman?"
May 10, 2007
In the Panderverse
You know it’s pretty disgusting if it’s true that he was having sex with women that were essentially trafficked into Florida against their will.
We desperately need a meme of Kraft & Belichek photoshopped with a bunch of scantily clad women with a balloon caption from Bill saying “Do your blow job.”

Buffaloed

webmaster
Feb 27, 2002
Niagara Falls
Nothing improper occurred. The lady was a marketing consultant who was hired by Kraft to assist in getting "Patriot Way" listed as a new position in the Kamasutra. According to Kraft, the Patriots are always looking for new ways to expand their reach.

vcv

Mar 12, 2006
Williamsville, NY
You know it’s pretty disgusting if it’s true that he was having sex with women that were essentially trafficked into Florida against their will.
Yeah, I'm finding it hard to find jokes about it funny. I'm not offended, but the humor has been deflated.

brian_griffin

"Eric Cartman?"
May 10, 2007
In the Panderverse
Re: NFL repercussions, If Kraft had knowledge of the nature and severity of the larger operation, this will go sideways for him really quickly. If it’s simply the misdemeanor charges, I expect NFL will remove him from competition & similar committees and impose a stiffie fine.

Rowley Birkin

Oct 31, 2004
Restricted. Not sure what that means in comparison to hockey, but that plus Darnold and it’s easy to assume the Jets will lay him.

Ah that makes sense.

Not sure why he would be on that list with a bunch of others who are definately available.

Husko

Jun 30, 2006
Greenwich, CT
Restricted. Not sure what that means in comparison to hockey, but that plus Darnold and it’s easy to assume the Jets will lay him.
I believe it means they place a tender on him that equates to a compensation amount if a team signs him away. See Gilislee, Hogan, Groy, etc.

Reactions: jBuds

Rowley Birkin

Oct 31, 2004
If I could just press a button and make this happen, I would not hesitate:

2019 NFL Draft: Trade helps Buffalo Bills land impact players in 7-round mock

Pretty good. As said previously I don't like Tyrell Williams as a #1 receiver & I hate not getting one of the highly rated WR from the large crop available in the draft.

I think the Bills should go for a better return if trading down from #9 too - if someone wants a QB I'd expect them to overpay in the same way McBeane did for Allen.

Elsewhere though that looks perfect.

Paradis & Darryl Williams are my main UFA targets.

I'd like James at TE which seems realistic.

Id love EJ Gaines back if he is anywhere near healthy. Though Levi Wallace was getting some rave reviews towards the end of last season so maybe it's a system thing.

I wouldn't be mad with a trade down for Hockenson either but if so they NEED to use a second first or 2nd on a WR.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad