Bills: Offseason - 1st Pick DT Ed Oliver, 2nd Pick OT Cody Ford, 3rd Pick RB Devin Singletary

Status
Not open for further replies.

missingmika

Dec 9, 2006
Bills at 9=1350

pick around 13-15 is 1050-1150
pick #50 us 400

could get a 2nd or a 3rd and 5th.

price for QB would be higher

It'll depend on how the board falls too:

Cardinals traded the No. 15 pick, a third-round pick (No. 79) and a fifth-round pick (No. 152) to Raiders for the No. 10 pick (drafted QB Josh Rosen).

Cardinals were the last team looking for a QB. So not much competition for that pick. If only Murray is gone by 9, the price would be higher.

SoFFacet

Jan 4, 2010
Rochester, NY
1Q WilliamsDT
2OliverDT
3BosaDE
4J AllenDE
5TilleryDT
6WilkinsDT
7FerellDE
8SweatDE
9SimmonsDT
10TaylorOT
11DillardOT
12J WilliamsOT
13HockensonTE
14MurphyCB
15WhiteLB
16GaryDT
17BurnsDE
18MetcalfWR
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

My Bills BB. I've tinkered quite a bit but this is pretty close for me.

26CornerBlitz

Sponsor
Apr 14, 2012
South Jersey
D47uzRfW4AATqog.jpg

Buffalo Norsemen

Mar 7, 2019
Sportsplex
Smoke report

Crazy Redskins owner taking over his draft room and looking to move up to 5 or 6 to take Haskins

Raiders Love Burns and think they can get him at 15

Atlanta looking to move up for Oliver

DJB

Jan 6, 2009
twitter.com
It'll depend on how the board falls too:

Cardinals traded the No. 15 pick, a third-round pick (No. 79) and a fifth-round pick (No. 152) to Raiders for the No. 10 pick (drafted QB Josh Rosen).

Cardinals were the last team looking for a QB. So not much competition for that pick. If only Murray is gone by 9, the price would be higher.

I agree.

If we move back to 15 because we already have ten picks i only want a 2nd in return. A 3rd and a 5th isn't enough incentive

Reactions: La Cosa Nostra

DJB

Jan 6, 2009
twitter.com
Im a huge Hockenson fan. I want him at 9 absolutely. But people expecting Ertz , Gronk , Kelce offensive production are going to be slightly dissapointed.

I dont think hes an annual top 3 receiving TE year in and year out, but i do think hes in that 5 -10 range absolutely.

However to me he IS going to be an elite top 3 in terms of his blocking is outstanding.

Package the two together and you have a dynamic TE capable of having a massive positive effect on the offence blasting holes for Shady and absolutely helping our tackles pass block for Allen and giving you a top 5 tight end.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rowley Birkin

Djp

Jul 28, 2012
Alexandria, VA
Im a huge Hockenson fan. I want him at 9 absolutely. But people expecting Ertz , Gronk , Kelce offensive production are going to be slightly dissapointed.

I dont think hes an annual top 3 receiving TE year in and year out, but i do think hes in that 5 -10 range absolutely.

However to me he IS going to be an elite top 3 in terms of his blocking is outstanding.

Package the two together and you have a dynamic TE capable of having a massive positive effect on the offence blasting holes for Shady and absolutely helping our tackles pass block for Allen and giving you a top 5 tight end.

If he isn’t a Gronk then you don’t use a top 10 pick on him.

I think TE is like RB you shouldn’t use a 1st on them unless they are off the charts special.

I’ve seen to many greatTEs come from late round or undrafted.

DJB

Jan 6, 2009
twitter.com

I think TE is like RB you shouldn’t use a 1st on them unless they are off the charts special.

Gronk is arguably the greatest TE of all time.

The same could be said if an RB isn't Barry Sanders or a WR isn't Jerry Rice you dont draft him top 10?

I dont agree

missingmika

Dec 9, 2006

Gronk wasn't even worth a first (but due to injury issues)

missingmika

Dec 9, 2006

Hock at 9. Trade up with Denver at 10 to get Fant.

Reactions: Buffalo Norsemen

Djp

Jul 28, 2012
Alexandria, VA
Gronk is arguably the greatest TE of all time.

The same could be said if an RB isn't Barry Sanders or a WR isn't Jerry Rice you dont draft him top 10?

I dont agree

No you don’t. You draft them st 9 it’s a reach...trade down and draft them.

You use the pick on potential BPA outsideof QB or other positions you filled with picks in top 3 rounds that appear to be decent.

Buffalo Norsemen

Mar 7, 2019
Sportsplex
I do not think Oliver is going to make it past 4-6 now.

A couple birdies out there are now starting to say Metcalf and I think I might be believing them.

Edge rusher in round 2

Gerald McCoy for a mid-round pick

Te/Corner round 3-4

I hope there is no way we pass on Oliver for Dillard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad