Status
Not open for further replies.

26CornerBlitz

Sponsor
Apr 14, 2012
South Jersey

ANALYSIS
Tracking Biggest Free-Agent Moves
Day 2 of the 2019 free agency frenzy is underway! See the most notable players that each NFL team has signed and agreed to deals with ahead of the new league year.

CaptPantalones

Oct 8, 2006
Buffalo, NY
Where does Hock go? Could we trade down and grab him?

I can see either him or his Iowa teammate Noah Fant going anywhere between 9 and 25. So trading down is absolutely realistic. This draft is loaded with good TE prospects

And I absolutely love the Nsekeh signing. He manhandled Jadeovon Clowney when he started against him last year.

Gabrielor

"Win with us or watch us win." - Rasmus Dahlin
Jun 28, 2011
Buffalo, NY
With the addition of the Washington tackle, I’m all in on DK Metcalf.

Risk??? Tons. A massive amount.

But I haven’t seen a guy this big and fast since Megatron, and since his strength is go routes, Allen is money for him.

Do it.

Zman5778

Oct 4, 2005
Cressona/Reading, PA
They can legitimately draft BPA now. Pretty crazy.

It's kind of ridiculous. We went from HUGE holes in the offense to --- "You know, I'd be OK with this group entering the year". In two days.

I was absolutely cringing at the idea of taking a DLineman at 9. Or even Hockenson. Now? There isn't a position/player I'd be upset taking other than QB.

26CornerBlitz

Sponsor
Apr 14, 2012
South Jersey
It's kind of ridiculous. We went from HUGE holes in the offense to --- "You know, I'd be OK with this group entering the year". In two days.

I was absolutely cringing at the idea of taking a DLineman at 9. Or even Hockenson. Now? There isn't a position/player I'd be upset taking other than QB.

They have complete flexibility in the upcoming draft. Nice job by OBD.

Dubi Doo

Aug 27, 2008
Hmm - wonder if they are still in the mix for Williams? Probably too much to ask for but possible they could move Dawkins to G...

Either way - my fears are gone. McBeane is flat out getting the job done.
He's done a fantastic job. We just have to hope Allen and McDermott pan out. f***, it's nice to have some solid management after what the Sabres have put us through the past couple of years.

Reactions: Rowley Birkin

Zman5778

Oct 4, 2005
Cressona/Reading, PA
He's done a fantastic job. We just have to hope Allen and McDermott pan out. ****, it's nice to have some solid management after what the Sabres have put us through the past couple of years.

I'm not even worried about McD panning out. Dude can coach. Period. Allen is my only concern right now.

Woodman19

Jun 14, 2008
And they didn't go crazy with huge contracts. Everything seems reasonable (assuming Morse stays healthy). We haven't detonated all cap room in 3 years.

It feels very weird having a competent FO. They have a plan and they're sticking to it.
Hard to believe we still have 10 draft picks too.

26CornerBlitz

Sponsor
Apr 14, 2012
South Jersey

The Buffalo Bills went through a whirlwind Monday to add four players to the roster -- three of which on the offensive side. Joe Buscaglia and Matthew Fairburn discuss all the moves made on Monday -- and to keep in mind, this was recorded shortly before the moves to sign John Brown, Cole Beasley, and Ty Nsekhe. The guys will be doing another podcast on those later in the week.

Dec 8, 2013
Monte Carlo
Jordan Mills is finally not an NFL starter, praise the heavens.

Compared to what other free agents are getting, I'm liking the receiving options they picked up thus far. If John Brown stays healthy, that's a decent contract. 4 years for Beasley might hurt in the long run, but he's one of the best slot guys at getting open in the league. Kroft, meh... he's not a good receiver, but the contract is easy to get out of after a year, so whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad