Buffalo Bills: Offseason - 2019 Schedule Released with NFL Draft Upcoming

Status
Not open for further replies.

26CornerBlitz

Sponsor
Apr 14, 2012
South Jersey
Continued from here: Buffalo Bills: Offseason - Free Agency: Trade for Antonio Brown is Dead

NFL free agency guide: rankings, signings tracker

By ANDY BENOIT - March 08, 2019

ejJLsxd1

With the legal tampering period starting Monday (and players allowed to start officially signing on Wednesday), a look at the impact free agents available at each position on offense and defense. Check back for updates. All players listed with ages as of May 1.

enthusiast

cybersabre his prophet
Oct 20, 2009
unfortunate that this fell through but it's heartening to see that Beane is willing to try all avenues.

Dubi Doo

Aug 27, 2008
unfortunate that this fell through but it's heartening to see that Beane is willing to try all avenues.
I've been impressed with the front office. I have a lot of confidence in Beane. I still worry about McDermott, tho. I hope like hell he pans out. This year will be telling.

jBuds

pretty damn valuable
Apr 9, 2005
Richmond, VA
Lowering your standards because the asking price is reasonable is also a shitty optic to me. If you preach a certain mold of person, you shouldn’t stray from that because of what you’d have to give up to acquire the anti.

BuffaloKatanas

Jan 11, 2014
Boca Raton, FL
If we get both Paradise and Williams for the line, are you guys comfortable with Hockenson at 9 and Brown in the second round. Perhaps use 3rd be or 4ths on online?

I like that Hockenson can block, but is also an option for Allen. But would you guys feel more comfortable taking Taylor? Tough decisions I guess, but a lot of ways they can go that I will be happy with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->