Buffalo Bills Buffalo Bills 2021 Offseason part IV. Final preseason #3 vs Green Bay 1pm Sat 8/28

Status
Not open for further replies.

sabresfan129103

1-4-6-14
Apr 10, 2006
Amherst, NY
I have a feeling this is the NFL talking through the Pegulas and they're taking the heat. I honestly don't think Terry and Kim gives a shit about a new stadium.
Just my 2 cents.

Reactions: Digable5

LEAFSANDBILLSFAN

May 3, 2020
As a Bills fan whose ramping up for training camp and what could possibly be the most exciting season ever I find the timing of all this very disappointing. Why now?

I refuse to believe the Pegulas are this tone deaf and that someone else is making up nonsense behinds the scenes for clicks.

They just invested around 100 million into upgrading the Bills practice facility. I struggle to think they would go through all that effort to move the team.

They will get some tax payer money out of this and they will cover the rest.

Harry Kakalovich

Sep 26, 2002
Montreal
I'm just refreshing my memory about the 2021 draft. I really wanted the Bills to focus on linemen on both sides of the ball, and that is exactly what they did, selecting 2 DL & 3 OL and then picking up 2 DBs and a very fast WR.

I'm really hoping the Bills draft picks pan out and that the Bills dominate the lines this year.

Finding one thing to love about each of the Bills' 8 draft picks in 2021

Reactions: EichHart

EichHart

Jul 3, 2011
Hamburg, NY
Reactions: Harry Kakalovich

EichHart

Jul 3, 2011
Hamburg, NY
As a Bills fan whose ramping up for training camp and what could possibly be the most exciting season ever I find the timing of all this very disappointing. Why now?

I refuse to believe the Pegulas are this tone deaf and that someone else is making up nonsense behinds the scenes for clicks.

They just invested around 100 million into upgrading the Bills practice facility. I struggle to think they would go through all that effort to move the team.

They will get some tax payer money out of this and they will cover the rest.

All stadium negotiations start this way. There is 0% chance the Bills are moving.

Reactions: Onry

jBuds

pretty damn valuable
Sponsor
Apr 9, 2005
Richmond, VA
Dude, putting Josh Allen in the same breath as Aaron Rodgers is the ultimate compliment. It's crazy having a QB that is viewed as a massive threat around the league. I've never experienced this before in my life. I'm hoping the positive vibes continue this season!
I was watching live, I was so happy when he said it. Then about 10 seconds later, he mentioned kirk cousins, and it immediately diminished its luster.

Dubi Doo

Aug 27, 2008
Sounds like the D line put in work a couple of days ago. Also, Addison said he was over worked last year, and needs limited snaps. Have to think Hughes is the same. It’s going to be quite a different look this year!

K8fool

Sep 30, 2018
stomach of giant parasitic worm

From a couple days ago. Good to see Zo coaching!

Thats a real tell they have a great relationship. Usually good to get a strong personality out to allow to kids to fill that void , Mcd must really value his input as do the guys and he must have transitioned well.. I see such great intangibles around this team.. Its really very unique.

K8fool

Sep 30, 2018
stomach of giant parasitic worm
Sounds like the D line put in work a couple of days ago. Also, Addison said he was over worked last year, and needs limited snaps. Have to think Hughes is the same. It’s going to be quite a different look this year!
With this talent Hughes Star anf otjer3 vets can rotate and really be fresh for key stretches and keep O off guard w varying techniques and huge fresh push over and over on key 2nd and third downs.. Details again adding up well on paper..

Matt Ress

Don't sleep on me
Aug 5, 2014
Appalachia
With this talent Hughes Star anf otjer3 vets can rotate and really be fresh for key stretches and keep O off guard w varying techniques and huge fresh push over and over on key 2nd and third downs.. Details again adding up well on paper..
With their D line depth, you really feel comfortable with any combination no matter how the final roster shakes out. Pretty crazy. I don't remember having the luxury of every single guy on the chart being ready to go and make an impact. The question is whether there is some elite skill in that group.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad