Buffalo Bills Buffalo Bills 2017 Preseason #3 at BAL Saturday 8/26 7pm. Anquan Boldin retires.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BananaSquad

Jun 13, 2013
Niagara
There is no point getting excited about Bills football until they have a franchise qb. This league is QB driven and thats it.

showtime8

Jun 30, 2010
Toronto, ON
There is no point getting excited about Bills football until they have a franchise qb. This league is QB driven and thats it.

Completely agree with this.

Why wouldn't the Bills allow Peterman to get some time with the 1st team in pre-season?

It's going to be the only time that you could get a good look when the results don't matter. I know that you want the chemistry with the first QB in Tyrod, but when Peterman inevitably takes over at some point this season (maybe week 8 or 9), he's going to look out of sync for the first couple weeks.

Franchise QB's are generally drafted in the 1st round. I get it. But guys like Kirk Cousins drafted in the 4th & Russell Wilson drafted in the 3rd have had good careers so far.

is the answer jesus

Mar 10, 2008
Tonawanda, NY

Late for the game it would seem.

Jesus... I get that this guy is a fantastic player, one of the best defensive lineman in the league, but given the direction this team is headed (rebuild, building around players with high character that buy into the team first mentality) I think we should be shopping him. This guy clearly doesnt get it. Only caveat being, given his issues and the amount of guaranteed money we gave him the return might not be all that great.

26CornerBlitz

Sponsor
Apr 14, 2012
South Jersey
Jesus... I get that this guy is a fantastic player, one of the best defensive lineman in the league, but given the direction this team is headed (rebuild, building around players with high character that buy into the team first mentality) I think we should be shopping him. This guy clearly doesnt get it. Only caveat being, given his issues and the amount of guaranteed money we gave him the return might not be all that great.

The cap hit would be enormous, so they're stuck with him for a couple of years.

Takeo

Jul 9, 2003
Visit site
This is the first preseason action I've seen but I already feel in mid season form. Staring blankly, vegetative. I see 2 yard pass patterns and commercials. Not processing much in between.

Glad to see the Wood extension. He was the most significant pending UFA. Also, time to trade Dareus but that may be a captain obvious situation.

enthusiast

cybersabre his prophet
Oct 20, 2009
this line's pass protection is going to get one of these poor ******** killed

Ness

New Age Retro Hippie
Dec 5, 2008
Denver
Peterman...desperation throw in the middle of being sacked...throws it right to a Ravens linebacker....yikes.

Meanwhile, Tyrod is being evaluated for a concussion. Disastrous start to a season I don't give AF about lol.

Taro Tsujimoto

Jan 6, 2009
Clarence Center, NY
And ANOTHER illegal formation penalty.

1275389857_naked-gun-facepalm.gif

pigpen65

Jul 25, 2011
The league really needs to tell these refs to **** off. They have made these games unwatchable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->