Buffalo Bills Buffalo Bills 2017 Preseason #3 at BAL Saturday 8/26 7pm. Anquan Boldin retires.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim Bob

RIP RJ
Feb 27, 2002
Rochester, NY
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...eout-zay-jones-week-to-week-with-knee-injury/

According to Mike Rodak of ESPN.com, the Bills announced that wideout Zay Jones wasn’t practicing because of a knee injury, and that he’s week-to-week.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/05/18/bills-hire-lake-dawson-to-college-scouting-job/

The Bills continue to collect experienced personnel men to work with their first-time head coach and General Manager.

The team announced that Lake Dawson had been hired as their assistant director of college scouting.

Dawson has 22 years of experience in the league, and has interviewed for a number of G.M. jobs himself over the years. He worked for the Browns last season, but had spent the previous nine years with the Titans, where he was the vice president of player personnel.

Coincidentally, he and Beane both interviewed for the Panthers G.M. job in 2013 before the Panthers hired Dave Gettleman.

New Bills G.M. has assembled a good staff on the fly, with vice president of player personnel Brian Gaine and assistant G.M. Joe Schoen coming on board in recent days, along with director of pro personnel Malik Boyd.

26CornerBlitz

Sponsor
Apr 14, 2012
South Jersey
CROSSMAN: "IT'S STRAIGHT UP COMPETITION (14:09)
The Bills special teams coordinator talks about working with the new staff, competition at every position, his familiarity with kicker Stephen Hauschka, and new long snapper Reid Ferguson.

DENNISON: "TYROD'S A VERY TALENTED GIFTED ATHLETE" (13:12)
The Bills offensive coordinator talks about his time with Tyrod Taylor in Baltimore, how well Tyrod fits in the offense, and the depth at running back.

FRAZIER: "WE FEEL GOOD ABOUT THE DIRECTION" (10:04)
The Bills defensive coordinator talks about the depth at defensive end, having a rotational system up front, and how the linebackers fit in a 4-3 defense."

Last edited:

26CornerBlitz

Sponsor
Apr 14, 2012
South Jersey
BILLS OTA NOTES - WEEK 1
otas-week-1-story.jpg

The Bills put a wrap on their first week of OTA practices with tempo and playmaking happening in all phases.

La Cosa Nostra

Caporegime
Jun 25, 2009
Damn, we have to admit the Bills are assembling a great front office...look at all those former assistant and full GMs they are adding and all these scouts. The Bills are trending in the right direction. Only thing needed is a franchise QB. It would be incredible if Tyrod turned out to be that guy.

Dec 8, 2013
Monte Carlo
When's the last time we've seen a front office shakeup to this degree?
I don't recall a team making note of all the scouts they hired. Or, I just never cared.

look at all those former assistant and full GMs they are adding and all these scouts.
That works both ways. I know Hickey has an awful rep around the league, which is probably why he's taking a lesser job. It's not a positive or negative to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad