OT: PWHL Thread - Draft at 1pm Monday 9/18

Burgmania

Buffalo's Hockey Soundtrack
Apr 16, 2007
Buffalo, NY
Well, that was an interesting weekend of Beauts hockey. I do have some good news - I'll be doing the PA for the KeyBank Center game on December 29th against Minnesota!

Alas, the Sabres DJ is going to do the music - I'll make sure that he has everything to make it sound like a Beauts game. I'm incredibly excited for this opportunity.

ZZamboni

Puttin' on the Foil
Sep 25, 2010
Buffalo, NY
I was up in the game pres booth in the press box. What an experience to be able to work up there in a professional setting. Hope I did everyone proud.

You sounded good burg. Not over the top, and not bland/boring. Did you do the music too or was that someone else?

Burgmania

Apr 16, 2007
Buffalo, NY
You sounded good burg. Not over the top, and not bland/boring. Did you do the music too or was that someone else?

That was someone else. Not today, though - today, Burgmania is in full effect. I'm looking forward to see how Minnesota handles HARBORCENTER.

Burgmania

Apr 16, 2007
Buffalo, NY
Don't look now...but here come the Buffalo Beauts! It seems like the team is starting to roll - especially in the friendly confines of HARBORCENTER. If you like whitewash, you'll love our past two results - 4-0 over Minnesota & 5-0 over league-leading Boston. Nicole Hensley shut the door on the Whitecaps in game two of the weekend series, while Shannon Szabados did the honors against the Pride.

The team continues their homestand on Saturday, as they welcome the Metropolitan Riveters to town. It's a 1:30 PM faceoff from downtown Buffalo.

Reactions: TheMistyStranger

vcv

Mar 12, 2006
Williamsville, NY
Don't look now...but here come the Buffalo Beauts! It seems like the team is starting to roll - especially in the friendly confines of HARBORCENTER. If you like whitewash, you'll love our past two results - 4-0 over Minnesota & 5-0 over league-leading Boston. Nicole Hensley shut the door on the Whitecaps in game two of the weekend series, while Shannon Szabados did the honors against the Pride.

The team continues their homestand on Saturday, as they welcome the Metropolitan Riveters to town. It's a 1:30 PM faceoff from downtown Buffalo.
How do you think McCormick is doing? Hard to judge yet?

Burgmania

Apr 16, 2007
Buffalo, NY
How do you think McCormick is doing? Hard to judge yet?

This was his third game (2-1 thus far) - to be honest, I'm not the best judge of ability, but I think the players are really buying into the kind of game he wants them to play. It's going to be a wild ride to the finish. The current NWHL standings are: BOS (14 in 10 GP), MIN (14 in 10 GP), BUF (12 in 10 GP), MET (6 in 11 GP), CT (6 in 9 GP).

The Beauts' remaining schedule: MET, BOS, @ MET, MET, @ CT, @ MET.

ZZamboni

Puttin' on the Foil
Sep 25, 2010
Buffalo, NY
That was an awesome game! The Beauts dominated for most of the game.
Burg did a great job as usual. He’s honing his craft and getting better and better. I can tell the difference even from a year ago.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad