OT: PWHL Thread - Draft at 1pm Monday 9/18

LaxSabre

Apr 19, 2006
North Tonawanda, NY
NEWS: Maddie Elia is back for round two!
We have agreed to terms with the Buffalo native on a contract for the 2018-2019
@NWHL season!
Welcome back, one six!

Des72pHX4AAqL7G.jpg:small

Last edited:

LaxSabre

Apr 19, 2006
North Tonawanda, NY
NEWS: Lisa Chesson is returning for her third season in #BeautsBlue!
The former Olympian has agreed to terms on a contract for the upcoming season!
Welcome back to Buffalo, Cheese!

De3PQUfWAAA9T8J.jpg:small

Last edited:

Burgmania

Buffalo's Hockey Soundtrack
Apr 16, 2007
Buffalo, NY
The Buffalo Beauts are leading the way in free agency with four players signed: forwards Hayley Scamurra, Maddie Elia, and Corinne Buie; along with defender Lisa Chesson. Thus far, the only other player to have signed for next season is Amanda Kesssel - with the Metropolitan Riveters.

The Boston Pride, Connecticut Whale, and Minnesota Whitecaps (it's still odd to type that) have yet to sign any players. The Riveters have had two players retire - Harrison Browne and Ashley Johnston.

The Beauts are holding a free agent camp this weekend at HARBORCENTER - you'd have to figure additional signings would come after that.

Reactions: ZZamboni

LaxSabre

Apr 19, 2006
North Tonawanda, NY
Dani Cameranesi @DaniCam9 -
"Could not be more excited to sign with such an amazing team and organization!
Can’t wait to see what the great city of Buffalo has to offer - I hear they have some pretty amazing fans.
The culture that they have created there already has really set them apart from other teams.
The facilities they have to offer and everything they have done in the city is what drew them to me."

"My best attributes would be my speed and my shot...I'm a little bit of a grinder.
I have the ability to play with a high level of skill but not be afraid to battle it out.
It's amazing that we even have the opportunity to play in a league like the
#NWHL.
To be able to have that platform to help grow the game.
Still be able to train and do what we love is something I'm truly grateful for.

Minnesota W Hockey @GopherWHockey -
Congrats to #GWH alum and Olympic gold medalist @DaniCam9 on signing with the @BuffaloBeauts!
Can't wait to follow Dani's
@NWHL debut season.

Last edited:

LaxSabre

Apr 19, 2006
North Tonawanda, NY
Amy Moritz @amymoritz -
When Emily Pfalzer is your roommate, you're bound to have a good opinion of Buffalo. And so Dani Cameranesi joined the Buffalo Beauts.

When she was playing for Team USA last year, Dani Cameranesi spent some time rooming with Emily Pfalzer, the Buffalo native who has become the face of women’s hockey in Western New York. Hearing Pfalzer talk about Buffalo, Cameranesi was convinced this was the spot to pursue her professional hockey career.

"She's a big reason as to why I decided to sign with Buffalo just hearing the number of great things she has to say about the organization and the program," Cameranesi said.

And so Cameranesi, who was one of the leading scorers for Team USA in helping the Americans to gold at the 2018 Winter Olympics in Pyeongchang, officially joined the Buffalo Beauts on Tuesday.

Rest Of The Article -
Gold Medalist Dani Cameranesi Signs With Buffalo Beauts.

Last edited:

LaxSabre

Apr 19, 2006
North Tonawanda, NY
Olympic gold medalist, Nicole Hensley, is a Buffalo Beaut!
We have agreed to terms with the Colorado native on a contract for the upcoming season!
Welcome to Buffalo, Nic!

DflMcveXkAA671-.jpg:small

LaxSabre

Apr 19, 2006
North Tonawanda, NY
Nicole Hensley @NicHens29 -
So excited to be part of the Buffalo Beauts Organization! Can’t wait for the season to start!
I had a chance to visit Buffalo and I was super impressed with all of their accommodations.

Buffalo Beauts @BuffaloBeauts -
Hensley is the NCAA's all-time leader with 4,094 career saves.
Guess whose record she broke...
[URL='http://hfboards.mandatory.com/BrianneMcL']@BrianneMcL[/URL]'s.
She also holds the record for saves in a single game with 90!

Dani Cameranesi @DaniCam9 -
Just can’t get away from each other☺️ Can’t wait to be teammates again!! Look out Buffalo!!!!

LaxSabre

Apr 19, 2006
North Tonawanda, NY

LaxSabre

Apr 19, 2006
North Tonawanda, NY
New season, new city for Kelly Babstock. After three years with the @CTWhale_NWHL, Babstock will join our organization for the upcoming season! Happy to have you on our side, Babs!

Babstock, a three-time NWHL All-Star, tallied 50 points in 49 games with the Whale.

In 147 games with @QU_WIH, Babstock put up 95 goals and 108 assists for 203 points.
@kelly_babstock is the Bobcats' single-game and career leader in every offensive category.

Df0pDODXUAA-cTI.jpg:small

Last edited:

LaxSabre

Apr 19, 2006
North Tonawanda, NY
NWHL@NWHL - Leveille Returns to Minnesota, Joins the Whitecaps!

Chris Long@ChrisLongKSTP - The @WhitecapsHockey have their first signee and it's former @GopherWHockey goalie Amanda Leveille (@MandyLeveille29). She was the @NWHL's Goalie of the Year and a League MVP Finalist with Buffalo last season.

Minnesota Whitecaps@WhitecapsHockey - Official: Welcome @MandyLeveille29 to Minnesota!!! Amanda Leveille becomes the first professional women’s hockey player to sign with the @NWHL @WhitecapsHockey!!

Df-5qNfVMAA7jiM.jpg:small

Last edited:

LaxSabre

Apr 19, 2006
North Tonawanda, NY
Buffalo Beauts @ BuffaloBeauts -
Orginial Draft Pick - All-Star - Goaltender of the Year - Isobel Cup Champion - Forever A Buffalo Beaut!

Df-u7oKXUAAraOc.jpg:small

Amanda Leveille @ MandyLeveille29 -
I will forever hold a debt of gratitude to this amazing organization. Thank you to everyone in the past two years who made my time in Buffalo some of the best years of my hockey career.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad