Confirmed with Link: Buffalo awarded 2019 NCAA Frozen Four

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
As always, watching how he plays the puck to open space to allow his teammates to step into free areas.

boots electric

Mar 12, 2008
As always, watching how he plays the puck to open space to allow his teammates to step into free areas.

Puck is on and off his stick so fast too. Very quick decision making and very accurate when he moves it.

On the opposite side, Riley Tufte has been thoroughly unimpressive

Reactions: Chainshot

boots electric

Mar 12, 2008
Perunovich looks very good. Probably the strongest player thus for both teams.

As a Rochester native, I also appreciate Dugan's shit disturbing

Reactions: Chainshot

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Not the first time this season that a Thompson has blown a great opportunity from the left wing circle in this rink.

LongWayDown37

Mar 8, 2006
Everybody always begs for the NCAAs, WJC, or prospect tournaments to come here, but then when they do, they complain about ticket prices and don't show.

If you don't support this stuff the rare times they come around, you can forget them coming back in the future.

What a load of shit. Fans never begged for these, first of all. Secondly, it would cost me $600 for bad seats to take my family to a game between two teams where I have no emotional tie or rooting interest. Are you kidding me? $120/ea for the worst seats? Go to hell NCAA and who gives a shit if they come back.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
A long, slow ENGA for the Friars. Given the rink, somewhere in Finland, Rasmus Ristolainen is given a minus. UMD took over the third and that 5-on-3 PK turned the game.

Reactions: joshjull

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Bryson was excellent as always. That 5-on-3, I thought he didn't have the puck enough -- Wilkins seemed to over-handle it IMO.

SabresSharks

Oct 2, 2007
I've been itching to see Cale Makar. Think I'll pause the playoffs to catch some of that game.

Deleted member 27798

I can't keep my UMass schools straight. Is this the UMass that Sabres draftee Chukarov played for...before leaving mid-season to play in the ECHL?

flashsabre

Apr 5, 2003
Visit site
For UMD Shepard was at Sabre development camp. I wonder if they try to sign him after the finals. Shepard would be a big boost to the organization's goalie depth chart.

toomuchsauce

Jan 7, 2015
UMASS wins it. UMASS fans...hello. See you Saturday. Come to Buffalo, have some wings, watch the game.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
I hate to admit that I missed the comeback and OT. I had turned on the Flames game and then got comfy on the couch. :biglaugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad