Confirmed with Link: Buffalo awarded 2019 NCAA Frozen Four

boots electric

Mar 12, 2008
i'll be on the glass tonight with a friend of mine that does some amateur scouting work. i don't follow NCAA hockey at all, but here's hoping that all four teams have a very good time

Buffalo Norsemen

Mar 7, 2019
Sportsplex
$120 Is the cheapest seat. Big pass.

They should be giving out cheap tickets to local and So. Ontario youth hockey clubs for the kids to watch but we know that's not going to happen with the NCAA. Great recruitment tool.

sabresfan3383

Dec 3, 2004
Tonawanda, NY
It's really a shame the NCAA is greedy cash whowah. I was looking forward to going, then I saw the pricing. Even the ridiculous cash grab that is the WJC now was about $300 more...for 28 more games.

Puppa2Miller

Oct 4, 2007
Everybody always begs for the NCAAs, WJC, or prospect tournaments to come here, but then when they do, they complain about ticket prices and don't show.

If you don't support this stuff the rare times they come around, you can forget them coming back in the future.

dotcommunism

Aug 16, 2007
Everybody always begs for the NCAAs, WJC, or prospect tournaments to come here, but then when they do, they complain about ticket prices and don't show.

If you don't support this stuff the rare times they come around, you can forget them coming back in the future.
If they're going to price out the fans who would be interested in going, why should anyone give a shit where it is?

Buffalo Norsemen

Mar 7, 2019
Sportsplex
The guy mainly responsible for getting those events to Buffalo was recently fired by PSE so we shouldn't have to worry about it again at least for awhile.

The basketball sells itself with out-of-town fans and that helps keep the downtown business's's going.

Still there was somebody here from Massachusetts that was asking about entertainment that was stayong way out somewhere in Amherst.

If they're going to price out the fans who would be interested in going, why should anyone give a **** where it is?

joshjull

Aug 2, 2005
Hamburg,NY
That is a question worth posing to the next person who asks why these events won't come back.
Wanting to see these events doesn’t equate with wanting to pay any price to watch them. It’s a bit ridiculous you think we should bend over and pay whatever is asked.

Puppa2Miller

Oct 4, 2007
Wanting to see these events doesn’t equate with wanting to pay any price to watch them. It’s a bit ridiculous you think we should bend over and pay whatever is asked.

Where in my posts did I say anyone should bend over backwards??

If anything, I am saying people should stop asking for such events if they are only going to complain and not attend due to the market prices of such events.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad