Confirmed Signing with Link: [BUF] Sabres sign Dalton Smith (1 year, $700,000, 2-way)

CowbellConray

Sep 8, 2010
The only "blood on the ice" was McCabe's.

Lol signing, the guys a complete plug who is useless. Do much for intimidating Tampa. Sergachev broke the Sabres spirit all by himself.
I'm sure the signing wasn't just for your team, as much as you like to think about yourselves.

I'd like to see him get some time over the next few weeks. He can skate well enough to stay in the league if he can also be strong defensively.

Last edited by a moderator:

Your Boy Troy

Sep 19, 2013
Brampton, Ontario
For a guy that is supposedly a 'useless goon', he is sure able to ascertain a lot of attention in this thread...

200w_d.gif

Cubs2024WSChamps

Tate MacRae follows me on Tiktok
Apr 29, 2015
I'm sure the signing wasn't just for your team, as much as you like to think about yourselves.

I'd like to see him get some time over the next few weeks. He can skate well enough to stay in the league if he can also be strong defensively.
Not a Tampa fan but their fans are the chillest fanbase around.

If Dalton Smith is on an NHL roster the Sabres GM should be fired on the spot.

Ppl were making him out to be the next Kocur, Sergachev was more intimidating and put fear in the minds of the entire sabres team, peppering that poor guy with rights like he was a sunny side up egg.

Where was Smith?

razor8

Nov 28, 2017
Buffalo’s bottom-six is as ineffective and soft as it gets. Bringing a player of Smith’s role brings a different element to their roster.

Dalton Smith could hang and beat practically anyone in the NHL, and he is a decent player to boot. I was dumbfounded to why he wasn’t signed to an NHL contract when he had a double-digit goal season a few years ago.

He is only going to play a couple of game at the most. It is about time that they actually have someone with some pushback, even it it’s for one game.

How many times has Reinhart been slapped around with no one coming to his aid? It is embarrassing to watch.

How did that work out for ya? You sure showed the league that you're no pushovers. :D

Reactions: Cubs2024WSChamps

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->