Dreger: BUF possibly keeping Taylor Hall off roster for precautionary reasons.

Flash20

DC Homer
Oct 16, 2009
Buffalo
183605377c742c49-let-the-games-begin-gif-gif-images-download.gif

Let the terrible trade proposals start now

TFHockey

The CEO of 7-8-0
May 16, 2014
Edmonton
I don't know what his value will be even at 50% retained. Really tough to measure. Will Buffalo get a 1st? I have some doubts about that.

Reactions: slg1963

KingTech

Sep 20, 2020
Walker 2nd and the there choice of wagner / Luff / MacDermid for Hall * note I am not asking for any retain cap

TheDawnOfANewTage

Dahlin, it’ll all be fine
Dec 17, 2018
Can’t imagine anyone wanting to watch them with both players

Sabres have been much more watchable the past 4 games if you’re a fan of the team- some of the young guys have actually looked solid. If you’re a fan of any other franchise, I won’t lie- the streak was probably more entertaining. Either way, Hall has just been a disaster since Eichel went out. He’s one of the least watchable guys, currently. Speed and talent are still there, but he looks lost and lazy.

Someone on the Sabres board mentioned him for Debrusk, and I’d kinda be interested in that. Bruins need scoring, and I think that squad could get him back on track. Debrusk seems to have fallen outta favor there, I don’t watch him much but from what I can remember I like his play. Otherwise whichever prospect/pick works best from anyone will do.

cwede

Sep 1, 2010
I don't know what his value will be even at 50% retained. Really tough to measure. Will Buffalo get a 1st? I have some doubts about that.

Zuccarello was traded, as rental, while having a better season,
and that return included 2 conditional picks,
each of which might have become First round picks.

Hall might bring back similar conditional returns...

"The Rangers are receiving a conditional second-round draft pick this year, and a conditional third-round pick in the 2020 draft, in the deal announced Saturday night.
The conditional second-round pick becomes a first-round selection if Dallas wins two playoff rounds,
while the conditional third-round pick becomes a first-round pick if Zuccarello stays in Dallas next season ..."
Rangers trade forward Mats Zuccarello to Stars - Sportsnet.ca

Legion34

Jan 24, 2006
Does anyone coming from Canada back into the states require quarantine?

if not. I wonder if he goes home to Toronto for a week. Can visit family and then if he gets traded to a Canadian team. His Q is out of the way

Reactions: The Podium

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad