Trade: [BUF/GB] Rasul Douglas and 2024 5th round pick for 2024 3rd round pick

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
A DB ! Nice!

Question? Is he serviceable? I have no clue about the Pa ckers D outside of like 2 or 3 players.
He's no Jaire Alexander, but decent enough. Other CBs on the market likely to be Johnson of Chicago, Peters of LV as the top ones to come to mind.

Great move if this was adding to White and co. To replace him... I mean, that's hard to do right now.

Reactions: SwordsgoneWild

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017

Great deal...​

If the contract is non-guaranteed, don't expect Buffalo to bring him back for $9 mill. GB eats $2.5 mill in dead money from prior payments to him.

Around 50 something draft positions from early-mid round 5 to the end of round 3.

SwordsgoneWild

WhenyougazeintotheabysstheBuffaloSabresgazeback
Mar 6, 2011
Lake Worth,Fl
If the contract is non-guaranteed, don't expect Buffalo to bring him back for $9 mill. GB eats $2.5 mill in dead money from prior payments to him.
I'm fine with whatever. It's pretty much our reward for letting Edmunds walk. We got a Comp. 3rd for that so this trade was house money pretty much.

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
I'm fine with whatever. It's pretty much our reward for letting Edmunds walk. We got a Comp. 3rd for that so this trade was house money pretty much.
All of these moves were guys with either an expiring contract or no more guaranteed money.

Surprised a few more teams didn't look to move guys. But, with cap space being an issue, the GMs needed to have a plan in place to create cap room if they needed it.

Shocked more of the 3 win or fewer teams didn't unload guys.

Reactions: SwordsgoneWild

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad