Proposal: Buf-Bos

Mikeyc1983

Jan 6, 2013
Just excited that Hockey is Back. Just wanted to throw an opinion cuz i Miss Trade Talk. Here it goes

To Boston:

Drew Stafford
T.J. Brennan

To Buffalo:

David Krecji

joshjull

Aug 2, 2005
Hamburg,NY
I would make that trade in a heart beat. But I can't imagine in a million years Boston would even think about it.

Zip15

Jun 3, 2009
Bodymore
Yeah, no chance Boston does that. I'd imagine Boston will dangle Krejci in front of a team like Calgary or Anaheim in an attempt to add someone like Iginla or Bobby Ryan before the playoffs.

"Craigs on it"
Apr 9, 2012
Canada
Yeah, no chance Boston does that. I'd imagine Boston will dangle Krejci in front of a team like Calgary or Anaheim in an attempt to add someone like Iginla or Bobby Ryan before the playoffs.

makes so much sense for both teams

Mikeyc1983

Jan 6, 2013
Yea I doubt Boston would take that. I can just imagine Buffalo being a Great Team with Krejci. They'd probably have to give up a lot more for him.

Paxon

202* Stanley Cup Champions
Jul 13, 2003
Rochester, NY
Well, this would be amazing for Buffalo. As much as I like the prospect of Drew continuing to play with Ennis, Krejci is a legitimate all-around center and we're a team that is going to be depending almost entirely on young centers over the next few years (current players + guys like Grig/Zemgus/Cat/Sundher coming up) barring any additions. Brennan is basically a throw-in from our perspective as he likely has no role on the team going forward, though he has value for other teams as he probably will be a solid NHLer.

Can't see this happening at all, unfortunately, but it was fun to imagine.

couture23

Jun 23, 2012
Toronto
Would be nice to have Krejci, but Boston would likely want a top prospect instead of Brennan plus maybe a pick.

Disengage

Nov 11, 2007
Don't see this happening. Danny Paille was the only trade between these two teams in the 41 year history of the Sabres.

Mikeyc1983

Jan 6, 2013
Don't see this happening. Danny Paille was the only trade between these two teams in the 41 year history of the Sabres.

You're right. And I'm sure Peter Chiarelli is one of the many other GMs who refuses to deal with Darcy :shakehead

SackTastic

Mar 25, 2011
Does that really matter?

If a trade idea is that lopsided that one side would instantly take it, that means the other side is getting worked, and wouldn't take it.

Nothing to see here.

Jame

Sep 4, 2002
Florida

well, they were both involved in the 3 way deal with San Jose

To Buffalo : Jeff Jillson (from Boston)
To Boston : Brad Boyes (from SJ)
To San Jose : Curtis Brown (from Buffalo)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->