GDT: BUF at NYI in Oshawa...radio only preseason finale

dortt

Sep 21, 2018
Houston, TX
Duff said on the radio broadcast he doesn’t think Guhle, Erod or Thompson have done enough to stand out and make they team. Thinks they are likely candidates to get sent down

Is EROD even waiver exempt at this point? He's played a lot of games for the Sabres already

DatGuy

Sep 25, 2015
Duff said on the radio broadcast he doesn’t think Guhle, Erod or Thompson have done enough to stand out and make they team. Thinks they are likely candidates to get sent down
I believe that was the "Hammer"

Moskau

Jun 30, 2004
WNY
Hutton should give the game puck to Barry Trotz for throwing him under the bus years ago.

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
I honestly just felt sad watching Lehner get lit up again. After that Athletic article I really want him to do well this season.

Not Sure

Feb 8, 2016
Buffalo
ERod deserves a spot in the lineup. Last year he was one of maybe 5 guys who showed up to play and continued to grind even when the game/season was lost. He deserves at least a bottom 6 role. He would get claimed on waivers by someone, I'd rather see some dead weight getting sent down then giving away a young cost controlled depth player for free.

Reactions: GrierIsGod123

NotABadPeriod

ForFriendshipDikembe
Oct 28, 2006
The biggest question is do they keep 8 D. If they only keep 7, then ERod probably is safe. But I think they like having 8.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->