Confirmed with Link: Buddy Robinson College FA Signs with Sens

Mark Effin Stone

I miss Kuba
May 10, 2010
Stockholm
Buddy? I know there's a Bud Norris in baseball but I think it's the first time I've seen someone named "Buddy".

I bet Aragorn will like this signing.. :naughty:

Rumcajs

Jul 25, 2010
Ottawa
Bud Holloway, you should know him in Sweden:sarcasm:

Thought the same. He has been doing very well in Skelleftea. Then again who would want to leave Sweden :laugh: I know i didnt at the time!

I guess Murray is seeing the recent value Lats has had therefore we need more fat guys on the team.

SenzZen

RIP, GOAT
Jan 31, 2011
Ottawa
Buddy? I know there's a Bud Norris in baseball but I think it's the first time I've seen someone named "Buddy".

I bet Aragorn will like this signing.. :naughty:

buddy-hackett-live-1.jpg

Laphroaig

Aug 26, 2011
The Town Fun Forgot
Nice signing if it happens. He's a long shot but it never hurts to have a scary guy on your team. At a minimum he should help protect our prospects in Binghamton.

jbeck5

Jan 26, 2009
So first hammond, then interested in sustr, then interested in dekeyser, and now robinson?

We don't have that much room. What's going on?

Nov 16, 2007
in your head
So first hammond, then interested in sustr, then interested in dekeyser, and now robinson?

I believe the contracts that are being signed now (Hammond, Robinson if it happens) slide to next season so they don't count against our contract's for this season.

I'm no expert though.

EastCoastSensFan

Mar 7, 2011
Pictou N.S.
I believe the contracts that are being signed now (Hammond, Robinson if it happens) slide to next season so they don't count against our contract's for this season.

I'm no expert though.

unless the sens decide otherwise that is correct the contracts take effect for the 2013/14 season. The players will sign a PTO/ATO which ever it is so that they may join Bingo this year

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007

Being interested in a player doesn't mean we'll land them

The Murrays are being proactive in making sure all levels have good players

I think they realized how amazing it was for everyone when Bingo won the Calder

I've always supported the notion that while the AHL is a development league, winning is the best kind of development: giving Bingo the tools to win only helps Ottawa

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad