OT: Buccaneers, Rays & Other Tampa Bay Sports Teams Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA
City of Champions!

You've got at least a few more title wins to catch up to the 20+ year run Boston was on, but with Brady you have a great shot at winning the super bowl again next year. Enjoy it though. Nothing better than seeing Brady and Gronk continue their dominance over that league and having fun while doing it...

Reactions: Maelmoor

berlin

04, 20, 21, CHAMPS
Jul 14, 2012
Kokomo
Anyone else ever notice that JPP and Suh never interact. I’ve never seen them celebrating or even talking to one another.

scratch that just saw them speaking to one another.

Last edited:

DaBolts

Stanley Cup Boat Parades ROCK
Feb 3, 2015
Tampa is never allowed to not have a boat parade ever again. Jesus Christ first drunk Kuch and now drunk Brady

Maroon + Kuch - "Watch us party during a boat parade for the Stanley Cup"

Gronk + TB12 - "Here hold my beers and seltzers"

Back to you Bolts, win another one and top it!

(But please don't throw Lord Stanley's Cup!)

Reactions: CupsOverCash

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
Yeah there's no way Shaq doesn't return now. Some other guys I'm not sure about but it may not matter. The only thing that held us back last year was the coaching trying too much to coach their way. Somewhere along the way Brady went full Somalian pirate and demanded the whole building know he is the captain now. When that happened we won.... God what was it like 8 in a row to finish out the season as champs?

Yeah I don't wanna pick against this team now that I don't have to question what it's capable of

Reactions: Hoek

CupsOverCash

Jun 16, 2009
Damn what did the Bucs get SFY to do the contract negotiations for the ufas from the super bowl team?

Reactions: Hoek

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
And Shaq's back. This team goes as far as the coaching will take them because truly it's the only thing that can hold us back. Holy crap man. This is gonna be Gasparilla, Mardi Gras and New Years Eve all thrown together in the same party and Tom Brady just brought 3 pirate ships full of booze, beads and the friskiest company who wants the beads.

The hype is gonna be unstoppable

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
Yea I would imagine the death stare coming from tom brady is just as if not more effective than SFY is and that's a pretty narly stare..

It is but I don't know if Brady has to resort to that here. Dude was drunk ass chucking the Lombardi from boat to boat and screaming "TWO TUDDIES!" with Gronk like he was using hockey lingo. That might be the best sales pitch I've ever heard for guys to take less money and win another title.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
I officially motion for Yung Gravy to start work on "Gravy Boat" for the Bucs victory song. Jason Licht is running this team like he's playing Madden.

Edit: Sorry about the shit talking Jason. Those first years were ROUGH and I was unhappy with how a team that was clearly ready to compete kept losing at the expense of a QB that we wouldn't part with. You'll get equal praise accordingly, I promise

Reactions: Stormbreaker

CupsOverCash

Jun 16, 2009
A lot of happy people to be wrong about licht. He's done a hell of a job getting this all together. Brady for sure deserves majority of credit but Licht has done a great job as gm.

Reactions: Stormbreaker

DrMartinVanNostrand

Kramerica Industries
Oct 6, 2017
Tampa, FL
So Godwin, Shaq, and Lavonte are all taken care of. Take care of Suh and AB and that pretty much takes care of that. Wouldn't mind Lenny coming back, but the biggest need is a legit pass catching back, and hopefully James White can be that guy. That's the only thing the offense was missing last season, and thank goodness Lenny's hands were just functional enough in the playoffs that it didn't end up being a crippling issue down the stretch there. But for as much as people want to ridicule BA's "bombs away" play-calling, when you don't have backs you feel comfortable checking down to, that's not going to help anything there. Those checkdown options plant just one more seed of doubt into the mind's of defensive backs, and that was something that teams generally didn't have to worry about with the Bucs because RoJo and Fournette usually can't catch for shit and Vaughn was taken out of the gameplan entirely after his turnover vs. Washington. Give this team that one more dimension and the offense becomes that much more of a problem to defend.

Packers and Rams are no joke and neither will the Niners of Seahawks be, either. NFC is going to be a tough conference to win next year, and every little bit will help the Bucs try and repeat there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad