Florida
This shit actually happened LMAO

How many Super Bowls do the bucs have?

iPg70Ix.png

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA
That feeling of going to the big dance just never gets old. First the Lightning, then the Rays and the Bucs complete the trifecta. This must be what being a Boston sports fan is like (see 3 titles by Sox, 1 by Celtics, 1 by Bruins and 6 by the Pats all in the last 20 years or so)

Sox won 4 during this run.

Reactions: NatoGhost

DrMartinVanNostrand

Kramerica Industries
Oct 6, 2017
Tampa, FL
That was so much fun. What a ride. It's been worth the wait. The only thing more fun than that is gonna be how trashed the Bucs get on the boat parade

Hopefully the city of Tampa is better prepared to handle the next parade with respect to COVID protocols. The Lightning were courteous enough to their football brothers to give the city a dress rehearsal.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
Hopefully the city of Tampa is better prepared to handle the next parade with respect to COVID protocols. The Lightning were courteous enough to their football brothers to give the city a dress rehearsal.

Florida Man doesn't know what a dress rehearsal is. All he knows is "dey won big football game" and it's time to streak down Himes Ave blackout drunk. This is gonna be a super spreader

Reactions: Hoek

Hoek

Legendary Poster A
May 12, 2003
Tampa, FL
Cases didn't really go up much after the Lightning won so who knows, but I certainly wouldn't expect much precautions unfortunately.

Chances are the people that are crazy enough to party hard during all this are the sort that have been taking such risks since day one and are immune as a result.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
Wish me luck.... gonna file a public movement that Tom Brady replace the entire United States Congress re: "I AM THE SENATE" act of 2021 and then "Joe Biden! We comin for you (redacted racial slur)!"

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
As a huge Brady fan (my forever QB) I've been closely following the Buccs this year. I'm so glad they destroyed Mahomes and the Cheifs (they were getting way too overhyped).

Glad the GOAT got his 7th!

They might be back next year too!!!

Hoek

Legendary Poster A
May 12, 2003
Tampa, FL
I think coronavirus inadvertently started a cool new sports tradition here. Boat parade just looks way more fun than a street one imo.

Reactions: berlin
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->