OT: Buccaneers, Rays & Other Tampa Bay Sports Teams Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
That feeling of going to the big dance just never gets old. First the Lightning, then the Rays and the Bucs complete the trifecta. This must be what being a Boston sports fan is like (see 3 titles by Sox, 1 by Celtics, 1 by Bruins and 6 by the Pats all in the last 20 years or so)

JTBF81

Dec 6, 2018
Tampa, FL.
Great win Bucs! 1st team to host a SB in their home stadium is pretty amazing as well! They will need the same kind of defensive pressure they had vs Brees and Rodgers to take it down vs Mahomes and the Chiefs, but they will be as healthy as ever and playing much better football than that first meeting. Interestingly enough, in that game even with the horrible 1st qtr and the 17-0 hole, they outplayed them the rest of the way 24-10 and had a chance late. Should be a good game!

Reactions: CupsOverCash

PJ817

Jan 27, 2019
son won tickets via a vendor - it's a VIP package - they're paying for everything (I'm sure I'll be able to touch planes flying overhead but it's the freaking SB baybeeeee!!!)

people hating Brady are the same people who hate Kucherov, or claim that Vasy cheats or that Hedman isn't any good, or that JBB is cheating the cap, or that Point is not good, he's just on a good line with Kuch and then they whine that Kuch's LTIR was awfully convenient

You know what?! EFF THEM! #GoBucs #PleaseDontRain

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
Looks like Archer is back with the Rays.. trade keeps getting better and better

I'm not gonna say it is the best trade in Tampa sports history but it's gotta be up there. If Archer lights it up we're gonna hit Bishop for Conacher and Downie-to-Quincey-to-1st round pick-to-Vasilevskiy territory because the guy straight up came back and left Pitts with nothing. Honorable mention of Delmon Young for Matt Garza and Jason Bartlett and acquiring Jason Pierre-Paul.

Oh yeah and not a trade but thanks to Pitts again for giving up on Hardy Nickerson. Guy singlehandedly laid down the ground on which Dungy built. Salud coach Sam Wyche. No one will ever give you the credit you deserve but I will for you drafting all those stud ass players who won us the Super Bowl and bringing Hardy in.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hoek

CaptBrannigan

Apr 5, 2006
Tampa
Attinella was the keeper when the Rowdies won in 2012. And to bring it full circle, they also made their league’s championship game this past season.

Reactions: Hoek

J T Money

Biggest Bozo
Jan 21, 2016
5215BEF1-A42A-4ED5-8551-98BF319BF0A8.gif

Reactions: Bozo Nicholson
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad