OT: Buccaneers, Rays & Other Tampa Bay Sports Teams Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
Leonard Fournette released by the Jags..... For the love of God Jason Licht I never asked for Brady and Gronk. But I am asking for this.

In fact after 15 years of garbage football I'm flashing my entitlement card

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
In the extreme event of us sweeping the Yankees yet AGAIN I'm not so sure we aren't gonna have enough breathing room to win the division already. Normally I'm a "GET MOAR PLAYURZ!" psychopath at the TDL but the Rays might just have enough to get it done this year.

This is like the biggest moneyball team I've ever seen in my life

Discipline

Oct 14, 2019
North Carolina
Leonard Fournette released by the Jags..... For the love of God Jason Licht I never asked for Brady and Gronk. But I am asking for this.

In fact after 15 years of garbage football I'm flashing my entitlement card

I really don't know how I feel about picking up Fournette. But if the Bucs are all in, then Licht might as well go ALL IN.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
That offense is going to be unstoppable. If Brady gets hurt you still have to deal with Jones-Fournette-McCoy. That's the biggest reason why I wanted him on the team. We have a legitimately stacked run game.

I don't know what we Bucs fans did to deserve this but I'm taking it. It's been a long and absolutely miserable haul since 2002 with the exception of 1 fantastic season in 2005 and precious few others that felt like they had some real promise to them.

Finally we're doing the stuff good teams do!

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
By the way, Cash is a stud for calling out the Yankees the way he did. "Someone needs to be held accountable and I've got a whole damn stable of guys who throw 98 mph"

*smashes the nut button*

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
BTW... thanks for the potential franchise QB Miami! If he sucks no harm done. And if he's as advertised you got duped by Ryan Fitzpatrick and a guy with injuries going back to college.

DueDiligence

Nov 16, 2013
Today is the day! It's been almost 6 months since Brady signed and over that period there were times when I doubted the season would even happen.
But here we are and can TB12 prove the doubters wrong and can the Bucs D rise to the occasion? I think so. Here's to a start of a Super Bowl run!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad