Master P

Mar 31, 2016
Florida
hbBxR3l.png

LTIR Trickery

Plz stop pucks
Jun 27, 2007
Scrip Club
Jameis Winston can't go more than like two games at a time without pooping on his own balls, but even after 6 turnovers, he still isn't the problem with this team.

This defense sucks ass except like 2 people.

Reactions: Master P

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
Jameis Winston can't go more than like two games at a time without pooping on his own balls, but even after 6 turnovers, he still isn't the problem with this team.

This defense sucks ass except like 2 people.
Considering how often dumb dumb turns the ball over it's no wonder. The defense is consistently overworked every game

LTIR Trickery

Plz stop pucks
Jun 27, 2007
Scrip Club
Even when the defense isn't overworked, it can't stop shit. They draft new corners every year and still have nothing to show for it.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
Even when the defense isn't overworked, it can't stop ****. They draft new corners every year and still have nothing to show for it.

Well that's also because Jason Licht is a moron. Seriously we need to burn this team to the ground, use those trash ass jerseys we wear to keep it going and then pay NASA to send the Glazer Bois, Licht and Winston on a rocket to the sun. And people wonder why I'm a Liverpool fan. I did it to spite the Glazers when Man United was winning the world

I feel so bad for Bruce Arians. That poor man got duped into thinking we actually had some kind of a plan. How he is possibly set up to succeed I don't know. I'd put money on it right now that Winston has less than 15 games where he hasn't had some kind of a turnover. I can't even imagine how much higher his total would be if he didn't get himself suspended or if he didn't miss time with injury.

Major4Boarding

Unfamiliar Moderator
Jan 30, 2009
South of Heaven
Well that's also because Jason Licht is a moron. Seriously we need to burn this team to the ground, use those trash ass jerseys we wear to keep it going and then pay NASA to send the Glazer Bois, Licht and Winston on a rocket to the sun. And people wonder why I'm a Liverpool fan. I did it to spite the Glazers when Man United was winning the world

I feel so bad for Bruce Arians. That poor man got duped into thinking we actually had some kind of a plan. How he is possibly set up to succeed I don't know. I'd put money on it right now that Winston has less than 15 games where he hasn't had some kind of a turnover. I can't even imagine how much higher his total would be if he didn't get himself suspended or if he didn't miss time with injury.

This x 1,000. So true.

Master P

Mar 31, 2016
Florida
That was one of the worst calls I've ever seen in sports. Literally took away a game winning touchdown just because.

berlin

04, 20, 21, CHAMPS
Jul 14, 2012
Kokomo
That was one of the worst calls I've ever seen in sports. Literally took away a game winning touchdown just because.
Yeah but you know they would have blown it anyway. Titans would’ve won on a late field goal or some crap.

peety16

Apr 12, 2011
Hi everyone! I’m planning on attending my first NFL game at the end of December when the Bucs play the Falcons. Anyone have any tips for me to take in the whole experience? Tailgating? Is it best to buy tickets online or are there other decent options at the game? Best thing to eat at the stadium?
Any help/tips would be much appreciated! Thanks!

LTIR Trickery

Plz stop pucks
Jun 27, 2007
Scrip Club
Hi everyone! I’m planning on attending my first NFL game at the end of December when the Bucs play the Falcons. Anyone have any tips for me to take in the whole experience? Tailgating? Is it best to buy tickets online or are there other decent options at the game? Best thing to eat at the stadium?
Any help/tips would be much appreciated! Thanks!
I thought you said you wanted to go to an NFL game, why are you going to a Buccaneers game?!

Reactions: Hoek

LTIR Trickery

Plz stop pucks
Jun 27, 2007
Scrip Club
Jason Licht is the guy that told us that swapping Adam Humphries for Breshad Perriman is a great move and that we should have a lot of confidence in Perriman.

LTIR Trickery

Plz stop pucks
Jun 27, 2007
Scrip Club
Well, tickets should be cheap enough and i'm guessing stubhub or something of the like would be a better option.

The endzones are north and south with the north being the endzone with the pirate ship. If you sit close to that, the cannons are likely going to scare the shit out of you the first time. If I could recommend anything, its to find a shady spot as best you can with the game time, but I don't remember all the details perfectly. You'll want something like 131-140 in the highest rows, or potentially 106-115, the west side of the stadium in the highest rows, I remember getting a decent amount of shade depending on game start. Its Florida, man, and its hot as f*** on Sundays at 1 usually. If you have money to splurge, go club seats so you can get interior access. Have fun, man.

Seating Information – Raymond James Stadium

Reactions: peety16

peety16

Apr 12, 2011
Well, tickets should be cheap enough and i'm guessing stubhub or something of the like would be a better option.

The endzones are north and south with the north being the endzone with the pirate ship. If you sit close to that, the cannons are likely going to scare the **** out of you the first time. If I could recommend anything, its to find a shady spot as best you can with the game time, but I don't remember all the details perfectly. You'll want something like 131-140 in the highest rows, or potentially 106-115, the west side of the stadium in the highest rows, I remember getting a decent amount of shade depending on game start. Its Florida, man, and its hot as **** on Sundays at 1 usually. If you have money to splurge, go club seats so you can get interior access. Have fun, man.

Seating Information – Raymond James Stadium
Appreciate the tips man, thanks! I’ve been to a couple college games before but that was years ago... We’re interested in checking out the tailgating too but not entirely sure yet either.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
Why do I have to love a team that's so consistently awful so much? I should never have taken the great years for granted when I first became a fan as a kid

CupsOverCash

Jun 16, 2009
Why do I have to love a team that's so consistently awful so much? I should never have taken the great years for granted when I first became a fan as a kid

Being a TB sports fan is hard. This hasnt changed too much over the years lol. Early 2000s were definitely the glory days though..

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
And the Bucs just outright cut VH3 today. What a disaster that 2016 draft class was. And the Glazers actually extended Jason Licht. My God the incompetence is immeasurable

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad