OT: Buccaneers, Rays & Other Tampa Bay Sports Teams Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Master P

Mar 31, 2016
Florida
Hopefully just in the unemployment line. What a gimmick that guy was. Once the league got film on him he was done. He was a product of magnificent coaching by Harbaugh no differently than how Winston suddenly looks like a new man these last 2 games. Though it's worth noting that our 3rd quarter performance by the defense was disastrous by Todd Bowles and I'm utterly furious but somehow not surprised we could drop a game to the Giants like that.

We're gonna get massacred by LA
I'm still somewhat hopeful. If they can pull out a W vs LA then they still have a shot.

Hoek

Legendary Poster A
May 12, 2003
Tampa, FL
It would be funny if this was the year they won... with less than 10K in the house. Okay so a World Series clincher would probably sell out, but that would be hilariously embarrassing for MLB if not.

Reactions: berlin

Boltswin

Apr 29, 2011
Tampa
What a heartbreaker that game was.

I haven’t watched football in many years since way before all of the protest stuff.

I happened to catch the last few minutes of that game (my family are still fans and were watching). That was pretty brutal losing by one point because the kicker missed like 3 kicks.

Edit: I noticed Byron Leftwich on the sideline immediately. My mother, who never stopped watching the Bucs, didn’t remember who he was. I never saw Winston play. I assumed he was made in the mobile quarterback mold. I saw him try to run and he looked terribly slow.

Stormbreaker

Apr 2, 2012
giphy.gif

Reactions: Master P

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
This is the first time in Winston's career he doesn't have Koetter hanging around him and suddenly the whole damn team looks better too and the Falcons got the damn yips with Koetter as their offensive coordinator. I don't know what to believe anymore with this team

Reactions: berlin

LightningStrikes

Champa Bay Lightning
Nov 24, 2009
Games are hella entertaining but man, you're on the edge of your seat half of the game - unnecessarily.

Reactions: Hoek
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad