OT: Bucs, Rays & Other Florida Sports Teams Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

berlin

04, 20, 21, CHAMPS
Jul 14, 2012
Kokomo
Jason Licht is horrible until he’s gone that team will suck. Same crap every freakin year with them.

Master P

Mar 31, 2016
Florida
Every goddamn year

lmVAezk.png

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
I can't do another year of this. Winston needs to go. End of discussion. When he inevitably flames out I hope we just let him walk away from the team and don't extend him. It actually makes me mad that someone can be this bad at their job and yet somehow they not only still have it but everyone sucks up to the guy. My nursing orientation was 2 f***ing weeks.... At a new facility. This guy is on year 5

Reactions: Hoek

LightningStrikes

Champa Bay Lightning
Nov 24, 2009
I can't do another year of this. Winston needs to go. End of discussion. When he inevitably flames out I hope we just let him walk away from the team and don't extend him. It actually makes me mad that someone can be this bad at their job and yet somehow they not only still have it but everyone sucks up to the guy. My nursing orientation was 2 ****ing weeks.... At a new facility. This guy is on year 5
But who’d you give with then?

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
No, sorry I suck. Or rather my phone. It likes to turn my sentences into word salad. I'll try again.

Who would you like to see as QB over Winston?

I think this year we're gonna have to ride it out almost no matter what happens and how he does. Gabbert isn't any better (and he's hurt) and Griffin has never played a snap. This is the last year of Winston's contract so we don't have any real obligation to renew it. I think we're gonna have to just go with it. But as for a replacement, I'm hoping we draft someone. I'm not a big fan of retreads. It's not often a guy just resurrects his career elsewhere unless you're Carson Palmer under Bruce Arians lol. I think this team is ready to win but Winston on the other hand... man I'm not seeing it. If this game was any indication I think it's likely we're gonna be picking somewhere around #8 overall. In which case I think we're gonna end up taking Jake Fromm from UGA if he's on the board. That or someone who can play offensive line because heaven knows they're the only unit worse than Winston was.

CupsOverCash

Jun 16, 2009
Id rather have the 3rd string QB play than Winston. Winston you know is good for at least 3 boneheaded plays a game with high probability that they will result in turnovers. I think Im being kind with that number too.

Hoek

Legendary Poster A
May 12, 2003
Tampa, FL
Yeah I'd like to finally see what we have in Griffin at some point. Probably not much but who knows. Tom Brady basically came out of nowhere.

Reactions: berlin

CupsOverCash

Jun 16, 2009
They need to hire Tony Dungy to be team president and let him make the hiring decisions. The Glazers want to win they just make bad hiring choices.

They need a winning culture in that room. You know the teams that tend to say, we just found a way to win. That is never the Bucs as they always find ways to piss away wins. So many times I say they really should have won that game but they find a way to lose it. We dont say, "its a bucs life" for nothing.

Reactions: berlin and Hoek

Stormbreaker

Apr 2, 2012
This Bucs offense is Drouin levels of ugly. OJ Howard looks real bad and Mike Evans seems to be in the upside down.

Hoek

Legendary Poster A
May 12, 2003
Tampa, FL
The football gods are clearly out of ideas. Cmon give us something different besides "lulz your kicker keeps barely missing average length field goals for no reason." That joke has gotten stale af. :rolleyes:

Stormbreaker

Apr 2, 2012
The football gods are clearly out of ideas. Cmon give us something different besides "lulz your kicker keeps barely missing average length field goals for no reason." That joke has gotten stale af. :rolleyes:
The curse of Matt Bryant will haunt us forever.

Hoek

Legendary Poster A
May 12, 2003
Tampa, FL
This Carlton Davis guy is a burden. All he does is commit massive penalties.

Hargreaves on the other hand...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad