NFL: Bucs name Bruce Arians HC

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Arians brought Palmer back from the dead in his time in Arizona, i'm curious to see what he can do with an admittedly talented, but dumb as bricks Jameis Winston.

Really good hire for that whole team. No bull****, stick in the mud type to get these guys into shape. Tampa looked like they couldn't be bothered to give one single **** at points this season.

If Jameis bombs next year, safe to say he's done as a starter.

Reactions: KIRK and Voight

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
Arians brought Palmer back from the dead in his time in Arizona, i'm curious to see what he can do with an admittedly talented, but dumb as bricks Jameis Winston.

Really good hire for that whole team. No bull****, stick in the mud type to get these guys into shape. Tampa looked like they couldn't be bothered to give one single **** at points this season.

Arians has been a huge Stan since Famous Jameis was in high school, so I think hes going to do every thing humanly possible for Winston to succeed and prove people wrong. Hes the best coach Winstons ever had in the NFL, thats for sure.

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010
I like Arians, but more than that I think Leftwich and Bowles are great hires to fill out the staff.

Interested what they do on offense with the RB. Have to think Arians would like a guy that can do everything like David Johnson and maybe it ends up being the spot for Bell.

Sports Enthusiast

Not Here To Be Liked
Sep 19, 2010
Middle of nowhere

To be honest, I think the Browns job was better and he's the type of coach Baker needs who might tell him to keep his head in the game. Probably would reprimand him for that douche move he made on the field towards Hue Jackson.

Sports Enthusiast

Not Here To Be Liked
Sep 19, 2010
Middle of nowhere
I like Arians, but more than that I think Leftwich and Bowles are great hires to fill out the staff.

Interested what they do on offense with the RB. Have to think Arians would like a guy that can do everything like David Johnson and maybe it ends up being the spot for Bell.

I think he goes to the Colts.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad