Buchnevich Mocks Elvis With Guitar Celly

H00fHearted

Jun 20, 2018
Very funny. Seems to be a great locker-room guy. Also called out TSN midweek for their trade board. If the Rangers give Skjei an "A" instead of Buch when we have some departures of assistant captains at the deadline/offseason, we should revolt. Buch is more more of a core guy, and is also a lot better. That seems like the type of thing the Rangers would do though, considering the overwhelming American influence among the decision-makers in the Rangers hierarchy.

What was even better than Buch's celebration here was his play. Absolutely dominated the game. Probably his best performance of his career, and this was a game we needed to win. Good to see he played his best in the most important game of the season for us. Bodes well for his performances if we get to the playoffs. And like some of us said, once the luck evened out, the points would start to come. He's been playing well almost all season, and is actually having a great season. He's on pace for over 50 points, which would be a career high and his two-way play is significantly better now. I think he's close to becoming a PK player. Him and Panarin should be added to the PK next season. The haters are awfully quiet recently.
Post/username checks out.

:)

Reactions: ICanMotteBelieveIt

Pucker Factor 10

Serious guy who doesn't take things too seriously
Oct 26, 2019
The Frozen Tundra of Nanook
aSGDIzW.jpg

Stoli and coke man!

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
I was thinking that maybe you were the real Buchnevich. But now I know that you aren't. The real Pavel Buchnevich has a sense of humor.

You are right. You didn't like my reply on an internet forum, so you can decide definitively that I don't have a sense of humor.

It gets tiring to have people address my username as opposed to the content of my post. Anytime someone tries to bring up my username as opposed to the content of my post, the reply will be the same thing.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad