Buchnevich Mocks Elvis With Guitar Celly

EdJovanovski

#RempeForCalder
Apr 26, 2016
The Rempire State
He always looks like that. Other than that one time that he smiled. Which somehow was even creepier.
aSGDIzW.jpg

barabas21

Mar 9, 2016
I never understood why fans get bent out of shape over guys throwing out big celly's. If it was egregious the other team will press the issue.

I remember scoring a goal against Notre Dame when they were up by 6 and I did the Selanne glove in the air shoot down because they were still celebrating every goal like it was a Stanley Cup winner. So I decided to join in the fun. They didn't like that a 4th line plug like me would celebrate a goal like that so I ended up having to fight their enforcer for showing them up in their own barn.

Fans weren't upset with my actions, but the opposition was. So if no one on Columbus took offence neither should the fans.

Fixxer

Jul 28, 2016

There's something with Russians on the Rangers.. btw Tampa's players going mad is even funnier.

Funny thing is it's the Rangers both times and Torts had a player on his team (Anisimov) act like an idiot and now he's got an opponent (Buchnevich) act like an idiot on a celly. lol

Absolut

Mar 7, 2002
NYC
Buchnevich is such a strange creature. He's like Chris Kreider's dumb little brother. I hope we keep them both, but Buch - keep your creative celebrations to yourself until you become an impact player or something.

Last edited:

Your old Jofa helmet

Oct 2, 2006
Toronto
But Buchnevich's first name is not Elvis. He should create his own name-appropriate celly...
I know it's a stretch but maybe something around barking when a lamp goes on :sarcasm:

Liferleafer

TSN Scrum Lurker
Feb 9, 2011
I laughed when i saw it, then realized Elvis did that celly against Vegas?

Buch to Vegas E5!!!!

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Very funny. Seems to be a great locker-room guy. Also called out TSN midweek for their trade board. If the Rangers give Skjei an "A" instead of Buch when we have some departures of assistant captains at the deadline/offseason, we should revolt. Buch is more more of a core guy, and is also a lot better. That seems like the type of thing the Rangers would do though, considering the overwhelming American influence among the decision-makers in the Rangers hierarchy.

What was even better than Buch's celebration here was his play. Absolutely dominated the game. Probably his best performance of his career, and this was a game we needed to win. Good to see he played his best in the most important game of the season for us. Bodes well for his performances if we get to the playoffs. And like some of us said, once the luck evened out, the points would start to come. He's been playing well almost all season, and is actually having a great season. He's on pace for over 50 points, which would be a career high and his two-way play is significantly better now. I think he's close to becoming a PK player. Him and Panarin should be added to the PK next season. The haters are awfully quiet recently.

Reactions: EdJovanovski

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad