Buchnevich Mocks Elvis With Guitar Celly

Fixxer

Jul 28, 2016
Plans for Torts to tell the team to target this guy because he has mocked the goalie. Torts's got balls. --- Can't wait for reporters to ask him about the incident!!

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
i like it

especially when it comes to goalies, if you're gonna show up players, better be ready to get shown up yourself

Reactions: EdJovanovski

EdJovanovski

#RempeForCalder
Apr 26, 2016
The Rempire State
The question is why Buchnevich took Elvis celebration in Las Vegas so personally? He looked pissed off.
LMAO
Buch only listens to the classical works of Tchaikovsky & Prokofiev, he prefers melodramatic piano concertos that reflect the nihilism of the Soviet Union over the bastardization of music that is known as Elvis’s so called “Rock and Roll”.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
5C2FF9F7-DB64-48BB-B441-EFDBBA4FD7CE.gif

JT Kreider

FIRE GORDIE CLARK
Dec 24, 2010
NYC
I love this Buch!!! Finally showing some damn swag as opposed to all those sad shots of him hanging his head on the bench when he couldn't buy a goal despite racking up numerous high quality chances every game

Reactions: EdJovanovski

Socks

Stuff and Things Man
Nov 14, 2007
Stuff and Things
i like it

especially when it comes to goalies, if you're gonna show up players, better be ready to get shown up yourself
And if the entire Vegas roster had randomly shown up and struck their best guitar solo poses right in front of Elvis that would have at least made some modicum of sense. To my knowledge no Ranger player was even in the same time zone the one time Elvis did his thing so this seems like kind of a weird thing for Buchnevich to do.

But whatever butters his bread I guess.

Reactions: Viqsi

MO!

First Line Centre
Nov 12, 2006
Why? Lol. Unless Merzlikins said something to him there's literally 0 point. Why try and fire up the opposition?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad