GDT: Bubble Wrap Overkill. Oilers v Canucks, Saturday May 15, 1:30 PM. SN, NHLNW.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013
Holland HAS to find another goalie for next year. He has to.
That was his plan along I suspect. When he tried and failed to get a goalie last off season, he signed Smith and put it off to this offseason. There will be goalies available.

Except now the plan might be to re-sign Smith to be back up/ alternate starter

29Beast97Mode

Jul 25, 2020
Vancouver
hfboards.mandatory.com
"koskinen is worth 4.5 million a year"
peter chiarlli.jpg

Garbo Man

Meh
Oct 15, 2017
Sherwood Park
The Kosko fan club is loyal, I’ll give them that. Never his fault, either a great shot by the opponent, screened, D’s fault, etc.

Eh...a lot of people blame him for goals that aren't his fault and a lot of people blame the rest of the team for shirts goals he lets in. The 2nd and 3rd goals are great shots and hard stops to make. The 2nd one should of been a save but I'm not gonna get on his case for that one as like I said it was a great shot. The 4th goal how ever was atrocious and should never go in. I've defended Koski when people were blaming him for no reason but even I can't sit here and say he should be our backup going forward. He's done and I think he's starting to realize it.

Oilslick941611

slapshot into the empty net...utterly irrelevant
Jul 4, 2006
Ottawa
He's broken from his own dog shit play and lack of mental fortitude.
he looks like he doesn't even care. In the pressers he's just there and on the ice there's no emotion except for that terrible showing trying to break his stick

Hemsky4pm2

Dec 2, 2017
Stalock will be playing if Smith gets hurt. Not wise to not have given him one start. How can the team have any faith in Koskinen? He clearly has no confidence in himself right now either.

rboomercat90

Mar 24, 2013
Edmonton
Yeah, I mean, why start Stalock when you knew Koskinen was done in the NHL?
Great question. It’s become clear once we got this far into the season that Stalock was never going to play this year. Only reason I can think of is the team didn’t want to embarrass Koskinen. I’m not sure Mikko has ever done anything to earn that loyalty but in absence of any other reason, I guess that’s it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->