BSN Avalanche Series: Top 25 Players Under 25

Lonewolfe2015

Rom Com Male Lead
Sponsor
Dec 2, 2007
I don't understand the point of a 'Top 25 under 25' list when NHL organizations only have around ~50 contract spots.

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2012
That is a rough list... I will avoid saying anything too bad, but if Hishon ends up being our 8th best player under 25... we are in serious trouble.

tigervixxxen

Optimism=Delusional
Jul 7, 2013
Denver
burgundy-review.com
I think more like a rival to Mile High Sports. When Boulding left they didn't really replace him with anyone creating much original content. They just started and it is a lot of people from MHH but it is on a platform with other writers like MHS is. We'll see where it goes.

My biggest issue is considering Caron an asset but it's not vastly different from our own prospect ranking list.

bidzey*

I've never heard of this site before. Is it supposed to be a rival to SB Nation?
you don't have much to worry about if they keep on using this format to write articles. Maybe it's just me who is blind and dumb... but where are the first 4 candidates... The article starts with #5. Am I missing something?

not a troll

Oct 24, 2012
you don't have much to worry about if they keep on using this format to write articles. Maybe it's just me who is blind and dumb... but where are the first 4 candidates... The article starts with #5. Am I missing something?

I was just curious because until I got into blogging I didn't know there were so many Avalanche fan sites besides MHH. I've recently came across BB, MHS (are there two? Mile High Sticking and Mile High Sports?), RS' stuff, and now this. I'm not worried about anything writing for me is for fun not for competition.

I'm guessing it's a countdown to 1 so 1-4 will be up soon.

bidzey*

it was just a figure of speach I used to say they're not very clear about the format of their article, I'm sure you're not worried, you're miles ahead of everybody. All you need to google is 2 letters "hf" and you're on top of the results on the first page, that's an amazing accomplishment. If you would put "BS" in google I'm sure you would get a lot of stuff before "BSN Avalanche Series" :)

Last edited by a moderator:

BoxOfChocolates

Mar 7, 2010
Hishon and Elliott over Siemens, Bleackley and Geertsen :help: Not surprising considering the now former MHH crew is responsible for this list, they loved the earlier two for some reason.

Although apparently one of the guys at this site is gonna get a press pass, so that's something to look out for next season

PAZ

Jul 14, 2011
BC
Hishon and Elliott over Siemens, Bleackley and Geertsen :help: Not surprising considering the now former MHH crew is responsible for this list, they loved the earlier two for some reason.

Although apparently one of the guys at this site is gonna get a press pass, so that's something to look out for next season

Hishon over Siemens isn't a huge stretch.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad