OT: B's OT Bar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
@Ogrezilla

It was you which we spoke about harry potter, yes?

I just watched the 4th film... Harry Potter: The gobbler of privates....

It wasssssss.......... entertaining. The reveal left me pissed I didn't see it coming. All the clues were there.... damn... damn damn damn.. I'm angry at myself cause I'll never have that chance again... it's my fault for loosely paying attention at times answering wifey's dumb arsed questions... NO MORE!... SILENCE!... So far it goes 3, 4, 1, 2 in order of liking.

Actually... you can switch 3 and 4 with depending on what I'm looking for, action wise or story.... general direction.... 4 was kind of 2 hours just for one reveal.... so yeah... nevermind. 3 is definitely much better --- 4 they really manage to make nothing into a near 3 hour film and that is impressive.

ADD:
So yeah, if I go hard on 4 (being a giant preview film) then it's 3, 1, 2, 4. Ehh.. not a locked in order though... depending on my mood I can switch them all around. The 'best' in form of visuals / direction / story - all in one though, are 3 and 4.
The Gobbler of Privates.

Fantastic, mate. Fantastic.

Reactions: LOGiK

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
The Gobbler of Privates.

Fantastic, mate. Fantastic.

I was going to be more direct, but I figured I didn't have to spell it out.

@HandshakeLine
When did you add the e? Wasn't it hadshakelin for the longest?

Hey man, after reading the new agreement terms and HFB collecting all of our data, I read the EU is allowed, by law mind you, to request (and be afforded) a copy of the data kept on themselves.

So I asked HFB if I, who is _not_ in the EU, could obtain the information that is kept about myself.

The reason I'm telling you, 1, because I figure since it's not law, I will be most likely denied information this board keeps about me (all of us) and,
2. I know you are EU, sooooooo if they deny me, would you mind personally sending a request (takes 15 seconds) and pm/post me the info? Not the info on you, redact all your pii, so I/we/you could figure out what the data they collect on all of us looks like.

Last edited:
Reactions: Honour Over Glory

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
BEAUTIFUL weekend here in the Burgh. Just wishing you all to be as safe as you possibly can while enjoying this splash of utopia.

Take care, all. Enjoy! Find the positives.

Reactions: Ugene Malkin

HandshakeLine

A real jerk thing
Nov 9, 2005
Praha, CZ
I was going to be more direct, but I figured I didn't have to spell it out.

@HandshakeLine
When did you add the e? Wasn't it hadshakelin for the longest?

Hey man, after reading the new agreement terms and HFB collecting all of our data, I read the EU is allowed, by law mind you, to request (and be afforded) a copy of the data kept on themselves.

So I asked HFB if I, who is _not_ in the EU, could obtain the information that is kept about myself.

The reason I'm telling you, 1, because I figure since it's not law, I will be most likely denied information this board keeps about me (all of us) and,
2. I know you are EU, sooooooo if they deny me, would you mind personally sending a request (takes 15 seconds) and pm/post me the info? Not the info on you, redact all your pii, so I/we/you could figure out what the data they collect on all of us looks like.

First, it was ChitownExile, during the Gen-X / Relocation Drama, then after Sid made handshakes controversial, it became HandshakeLine, then HandshakeLin, and now back to HandshakeLine. That's why sometimes old heads here call me Chi. :laugh:

Sure, I'll see what happens if that case happens. PM me when you hear back from HF and we'll see what's up.

@ColePens It's 55 and rainy here, but the positive thing is, I'm probably going to buy a new guitar. :dunno: :laugh:

Don't tell my GF though.

Reactions: ColePens

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
BEAUTIFUL weekend here in the Burgh. Just wishing you all to be as safe as you possibly can while enjoying this splash of utopia.

Take care, all. Enjoy! Find the positives.
3GG.gif

yeah, so I went from complaining that it's too cold to complaining that it's too hot real fast :laugh:

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
I can't wait. Approaching 90 tomorrow. I'm going to do some outdoor footwork stuff/sprints. I neeeeeeeeeeeeed that heat. Once that sweat hits, it's glorious. And maaan i'm going to be dying out there.
that's terrible. Give me 45 back over anything approaching 90.

HandshakeLine

A real jerk thing
Nov 9, 2005
Praha, CZ
I can't wait. Approaching 90 tomorrow. I'm going to do some outdoor footwork stuff/sprints. I neeeeeeeeeeeeed that heat. Once that sweat hits, it's glorious. And maaan i'm going to be dying out there.

What footwork routines do you use for tennis, Cole? I've been starting roadwork again here and my foot speed is SUPER slow. Once I figured out how to run with a mask, my endurance is getting back to where it was, but I feel like I'm plodding when I try to do any judo footwork stuff.

Reactions: ColePens

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
What footwork routines do you use for tennis, Cole? I've been starting roadwork again here and my foot speed is SUPER slow. Once I figured out how to run with a mask, my endurance is getting back to where it was, but I feel like I'm plodding when I try to do any judo footwork stuff.

So I do a lot of my hockey related stuff. I have an agility ladder, so i'll do a 15-20 minutes of the following.

- 40 seconds on/20 off: Fast feet agility ladder, side shuffle agility ladder, ski jumps. (3 minutes)
- 40 seconds on/20 off: Jump Rope (3 minutes)
- Jog/Sprint a couple 15-20 yard dashes.

Then repeat that for 3-4 sets. Then go for a walk to cool off and go in to lift.

For specifically the agility ladder, I love:
1) out/out/in/in,
2) side shuffles
3) Up/up/back/back.
4) Quick Slants
5) 1 leg skip

If you have any recommendations, i'd take them. I freaking LOVE footwork.

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
I've been day drunk since noon.
I have actually almost completely stopped drinking since this started. I've always been a social drinker. Even now, the only times I've been drunk since this all started was on a skype happy hour and doing a zoom trivia night. But day drunk since noon sounds like a solid day, and I might get some beer for my next furlough week.

Reactions: Honour Over Glory

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
I have actually almost completely stopped drinking since this started. I've always been a social drinker. Even now, the only times I've been drunk since this all started was on a skype happy hour and doing a zoom trivia night. But day drunk since noon sounds like a solid day, and I might get some beer for my next furlough week.
Yeah I have a drink here and there as per usual, but today was just...boring and then I started to read a book I should have finished a week or two ago and then I started to mess around with infused simple syrup for mixes with gin. Somewhat productive today.

Reactions: Ogrezilla

Winger for Hire

Praise Beebo
Dec 9, 2013
Quarantine Zone 5
Mate, at this point, it's building you.

This isn't an Ikea, 45 minute build. This is full on 101 inches wide by ~95 inches high that is basically built into the wall. We're quite proud of this project.

G-PA8jbOLexmw7ZjZ0a5ZO33y6t4XXl64Kc7UViL-w3Xw2kLib3N9rZgVBSjp27W0qE23qHo-3YCsuyH6dbqAmJplf3TXbsmQXbstxJ5YfRZQVQL5Z8tUVK8kSJNkFeWOWRTi9reLPLZYmkk4TK1klJ2sW62J5ZfHYN4pnuSmkBR4SHYeXkiSacLVlQhalSdIGxkvYAtqci9dYKd_6_pe-HGMOGBtNeqGJ9jlrDSmkcZHBfClZofPYFR58Z_DUAMAuV57o1BiemePdqK1UvjVBLdQE8eDqLIi3S6PUPgdYkAsTePDxjAWTqFM3isPvL4_bOmnInoebJl39ewNLxSs0kWANTjepgGEurKyzzdsjfzwGJb0v5PDiVHW7yZ9N91XQ53TYCFXG2fsH9rYSJKPlORoSnc5I0AmWH-vDU2bu6yB_paWUBYrgheUfEvNBWMlYzvrfnBkFdKeOIEFnlSt36AU5y-4U6iydKFeVvhV9TWlDPIuJrWxewyu0jaAPR_3BrH7wkuaNLdILUV11xT1t1ZrTjTwAb6t2jBjVA9JCa7S6fWpQsapaK5y-EyrsDh5srF8MsltXrO6kGsAPlX7mnIj_c-ACr9IP0jjZqrmqW-s-6ZYKZRZ2gfYTeLF1QdGaz0DrVkbZMhsKLeWJ3UOxpTX2NrUSbgEb3IgkWye4CkIY8ubWAzoaC4UrQtHA=w1306-h979-no

It's unpainted and the trim isn't finished, but that pretty much 90% of it. And it's solid as an oak.

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
This isn't an Ikea, 45 minute build. This is full on 101 inches wide by ~95 inches high that is basically built into the wall. We're quite proud of this project.

G-PA8jbOLexmw7ZjZ0a5ZO33y6t4XXl64Kc7UViL-w3Xw2kLib3N9rZgVBSjp27W0qE23qHo-3YCsuyH6dbqAmJplf3TXbsmQXbstxJ5YfRZQVQL5Z8tUVK8kSJNkFeWOWRTi9reLPLZYmkk4TK1klJ2sW62J5ZfHYN4pnuSmkBR4SHYeXkiSacLVlQhalSdIGxkvYAtqci9dYKd_6_pe-HGMOGBtNeqGJ9jlrDSmkcZHBfClZofPYFR58Z_DUAMAuV57o1BiemePdqK1UvjVBLdQE8eDqLIi3S6PUPgdYkAsTePDxjAWTqFM3isPvL4_bOmnInoebJl39ewNLxSs0kWANTjepgGEurKyzzdsjfzwGJb0v5PDiVHW7yZ9N91XQ53TYCFXG2fsH9rYSJKPlORoSnc5I0AmWH-vDU2bu6yB_paWUBYrgheUfEvNBWMlYzvrfnBkFdKeOIEFnlSt36AU5y-4U6iydKFeVvhV9TWlDPIuJrWxewyu0jaAPR_3BrH7wkuaNLdILUV11xT1t1ZrTjTwAb6t2jBjVA9JCa7S6fWpQsapaK5y-EyrsDh5srF8MsltXrO6kGsAPlX7mnIj_c-ACr9IP0jjZqrmqW-s-6ZYKZRZ2gfYTeLF1QdGaz0DrVkbZMhsKLeWJ3UOxpTX2NrUSbgEb3IgkWye4CkIY8ubWAzoaC4UrQtHA=w1306-h979-no

It's unpainted and the trim isn't finished, but that pretty much 90% of it. And it's solid as an oak.

It's blank for me. As a Carpenter I love looking at finished piece work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad