OT: B's Bar: Stirred - not shaken - with a twist of of sanity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Didn't Page not even touch a guitar for a good year afterwards?

Yes, he said he didn’t touch a guitar for 18 months...it wasn’t immediately afterwards as he got together briefly with Squire and White from Yes to form a project a few months after Bonham’s death...after that didn’t work out, I believe that’s when he became something of a recluse...

Last edited:

SouthGeorge

May 2, 2018
They defaced the Mario statue. That will show him.. Only saved the Penguins. Countless jobs. Millions in revenue for the city. Championships to the city. 30+ million in cancer research. But oh yeah, justice for something he had noting to do with. Makes sense.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Peaceful protests turned violent.
I am angry at what happened to, but I do not condone the violence and the methods at which my community is going with this. All it does is reinforce stereotypes and people claiming "its people from out of town!" well, if a bunch of angry idiots are jumping off of a bridge, are you going to as well? There's a better f***ing way.

There's always a better f***ing way. We are not without powerful people of color in prominent roles and standing. Oddly enough, a lot of them are very very eerily quiet.

Randy Butternubs

Mar 15, 2008
Morningside
I am angry at what happened to, but I do not condone the violence and the methods at which my community is going with this. All it does is reinforce stereotypes and people claiming "its people from out of town!" well, if a bunch of angry idiots are jumping off of a bridge, are you going to as well? There's a better f***ing way.

There's always a better f***ing way. We are not without powerful people of color in prominent roles and standing. Oddly enough, a lot of them are very very eerily quiet.

It just takes a handful of people to make things escalate into violence, unfortunately.

Randy Butternubs

Mar 15, 2008
Morningside
On an entirely different note, I made a breakfast pizza for dinner and it was delicious. Browned some sausage and butter. Then I did a slow cook of scrambled eggs and shredded cheddar in the browned butter. Cooked the eggs just shy of done, mixed in the sausage and some spinach, and then topped the dough with this. Baked for just a few minutes and VOILA!

Reactions: Ogrezilla

Winger for Hire

Praise Beebo
Dec 9, 2013
Quarantine Zone 5
They defaced the Mario statue. That will show him.. Only saved the Penguins. Countless jobs. Millions in revenue for the city. Championships to the city. 30+ million in cancer research. But oh yeah, justice for something he had noting to do with. Makes sense.

TBF, that statue is garbage anyway.

The picture I saw looked like the defaced the other part of the statue, not Mario, so there's that.

Reactions: Mario_is_BACK!!

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
There's a new video where it shows 3 cops on top of Floyd, where the one near his legs and back say maybe they should turn him to his side so he can breathe, the one in custody right now was heard saying no.

That should be proof enough for 1st degree, imo. Oh, he's on suicide watch? Keep him alive, he's got some time to serve in gen pop for the rest of his life.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
TBF, that statue is garbage anyway.

The picture I saw looked like the defaced the other part of the statue, not Mario, so there's that.
Obviously not as good as this.

_95390528_ronaldobust.jpg

PensPlz

Dec 23, 2009
Pittsburgh
Given what’s out there you’re making a bold assumption it’s them/just them.

Far-Right Extremists Are Hoping to Turn the George Floyd Protests Into a New Civil War
Lol VICE. Ya. Everything is blamed on either Russians or White Supremacists in their articles. I'm not saying there probably aren't a very small white supremacist criminal element involved in these RIOTS, but look at the footage being flooded on social media and decide for yourself.

But here in Pittsburgh, these are actually the little shits that were tagging and started the destruction:

Antifa children playing commie revolution.

Sorry for the language in the video, but it's important.

Last edited:

SomeDude

Mar 6, 2006
Pittsburghish
I'd bet big money that child is the person who has been continuously tagging pro-Communist crap throughout Wilkinsburg (at least they were still doing in 3-4 months ago when I had to drive that way for work). That was the first thing I thought of when I saw the Mario statue, looks like the same writing.

Reactions: Randy Butternubs

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
I'd bet big money that child is the person who has been continuously tagging pro-Communist crap throughout Wilkinsburg (at least they were still doing in 3-4 months ago when I had to drive that way for work). That was the first thing I thought of when I saw the Mario statue, looks like the same writing.

That child is f***ing pathetic. Someone needs to stomp a mudhole in his ass, Stone Cold style.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->