OT: B's Bar: Stirred - not shaken - with a twist of of sanity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
I bet you two would be a treat stuck on an island together. You go together like oil and frozen yogurt.

Who is Felix Unger and who is Oscar Madison...

I think hog would be Oscar.

giphy.gif
I'm the dad. At least he was in Rocky and the Batman show.

Reactions: LOGiK

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004
Joe Rogan is like if every older-brother-stoner-guy of your youth who hung out with a much younger crowd (mostly to try selling them dirt weed), wore almost nothing but Tapout shirts and talked nonstop about chemtrails all combined, Thundercats-style, into one giant lumpy-headed dunderf***.

dogthateats

May 26, 2011
discord.gg
I recently heard how much $ Joe Rogan makes a year off of his podcast and my mind was blown. It was in the 30 million a year ballpark.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
:laugh: I hate @SouthGeorge . I will say this about Kanye. You can say what you want about the man, but in terms of shoes/clothes he lived up to his word. When he switched to Adidas he wanted everyone to have a chance to get a rare pair of sneakers/yeezys. Nike was limiting releases so they became ultra rare. What does Kanye do? Releases a SHIT LOAD of yeezys so kids could get 'em. Now what does he do? Teams up with Gap...

So at least in the fashion world, he lived up to what he said.

Don'tcry4mejanhrdina

Aug 4, 2003
This space.
I like watching the youtuber JCS - Criminal Psychology. It's fascinating and often times infuriating or even darkly funny.

Joe Rogan sometimes has interesting guests, like Forrest Galante, but yeah...I definitely wouldn't subscribe to his videos. I've seen enough clips of him and his dumbass buddies. I'd rather listen to his podcast than watch his "standup" though.

Reactions: EightyOne

EightyOne

My posts are jokes. And hockey is just a game.
Nov 23, 2016

Figure this is okay, as it takes the piss outta both sides mostly equally because the whole system is a joke

Reactions: Randy Butternubs
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad