OT: B's Bar: Stirred - not shaken - with a twist of of sanity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
nice, Uncut Gems is finally on Netflix in the US. Also I'm finally watching Avatar: The Last Air Bender. I've been enjoying Run on HBO too, but I think a ton of that comes from liking the actors.

Reactions: That1Kid and BHD

Mr. T

Feb 15, 2003
@Soggy Biscuit, being a film history academic is generally pretty good, but the downsides are also fairly numerous. :laugh:

Number one right now is grading. Woof. And boy howdy, there's a lot of grading this semester.

Easy solution. For the final exam, screen Bleu Shut for the class. Whomever guesses the most correct boat names passes. Whomever fails must watch the uncut version of Warhol's Empire with no bathroom breaks.

Reactions: HandshakeLine

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
I've been bald for ~5 years. This is the longest I've gone without shaving. I usually go over it every 5-7 days.
I started balding in my teens, but I would keep buzzing it with a #1 for years until I finally just said screw it. I found out I had high testosterone levels which can contribute to hair loss which really sucked mate, no one else in my family is bald. But it was liberating and even more so when the reaction from people was "Mate, your head is like the perfect shape for being bald"...thank you Mom for no flat spots on my skull!

At this point I can probably not shave at all and you would barely ever see any stubble on my head anymore. It is that gone.

Reactions: BHD

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
Come on now son, Black don't crack.

Ashiness though, that's a real problem.
huh, that never even crossed my mind. Well then, congrats on owning the baldness while I have to waste money on shampoo. But obviously I don't use any hair style products. I figure that goes without saying :laugh: It's getting pretty shaggy now. It's right at that point where I can see it creeping into my eyes, but not long enough to stay when I move it aside.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
huh, that never even crossed my mind. Well then, congrats on owning the baldness while I have to waste money on shampoo. But obviously I don't use any hair style products. I figure that goes without saying :laugh: It's getting pretty shaggy now. It's right at that point where I can see it creeping into my eyes, but not long enough to stay when I move it aside.
Slick it back!

BHD

Vejmelka for Vezina
Dec 27, 2009
Moncton, NB
I started balding in my teens, but I would keep buzzing it with a #1 for years until I finally just said screw it. I found out I had high testosterone levels which can contribute to hair loss which really sucked mate, no one else in my family is bald. But it was liberating and even more so when the reaction from people was "Mate, your head is like the perfect shape for being bald"...thank you Mom for no flat spots on my skull!

At this point I can probably not shave at all and you would barely ever see any stubble on my head anymore. It is that gone.

I'm basically Chad Ruhwedel's twin brother. Except I'm not that good at hockey.

Reactions: Honour Over Glory

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
I'm basically Chad Ruhwedel's twin brother. Except I'm not that good at hockey.

Don't worry... Neither is he.

I've seen my friend who shaves his head and at times lazy about it. This one time he left a finger sized angle soul patch on the back. Felt bad to tell him about it, but it was hilarious...It was right at the bottom of where the hat adjustment was.:laugh:

How do you not feel that?

Reactions: BHD

BHD

Vejmelka for Vezina
Dec 27, 2009
Moncton, NB
Don't worry... Neither is he.

I've seen my friend who shaves his head and at times lazy about it. This one time he left a finger sized angle soul patch on the back. Felt bad to tell him about it, but it was hilarious...It was right at the bottom of where the hat adjustment was.:laugh:

How do you not feel that?

That's funny. I always run my hand across after I'm done. Plus, I use a hand mirror. You're grooming game has to be strong if you're gonna go with the cue ball look.

Reactions: Ugene Malkin
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad