Brutal Promo Email

Mangosteen

Yotes Ashtray of the NHL
Apr 9, 2018
Anyone else get this?

“The playoffs can wait. So can a new arena. The Coyotes have found something better. His name is Clayton Keller.”
- Dan Bickley, AZ Central Sports

Read more about what Arizona's dynamic rookie sensation means for the franchise's future.

I know Bickley rubs me the wrong way but with the great season, Keller had, why bring up the arena? Also, it was for season tickets drive too. On that note, anyone hear anything positive? An announcement in two weeks ;)
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

MIGs Dog

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 3, 2012
Keller is great, but not a consolation for missing the playoffs, and a new arena is a different topic all together, since we're told it's required for the team to remain financially viable in Arizona.

azcanuck

Jan 14, 2014
chandler az
Does anybody have any news on an arena update?
The coyotes have to get moving on this at least I would think they do.

Grimes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 5, 2012
Tippet's Doghouse
Does anybody have any news on an arena update?
The coyotes have to get moving on this at least I would think they do.

It sounds like there may be some behind the door movement that may come out during the offseason, but nothing confirmed. Finger crossing is about all we have at this point...

Reactions: Mangosteen

Name Nameless

Don't go more than 10 seconds back on challenges
Apr 12, 2017
Well, this sounds to me like they have given up on the arena. But I'm not from the area, and English isn't my first language, so I don't know.

Coyotedroppings

Jul 16, 2017
I didn't receive this, but it's good marketing imo. They're trying to sell tickets for the upcoming season, a season in which they definitely will not have a new arena.

It's an old ploy, that must work - folks love to identify with an individual. Remember the hype for Amante, Jovo, Gratton and the likes?

Let's just hope the hype doesn't ruin the kid via some adverse karma, that seemed present - at least in the past.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix

This is really neither here nor there but I've grown to appreciate Jovo's time here more and more. Very good offensive D his first few years. Later an important veteran leader.
He always had the occasional...lapse...but our D was so thin offensively a lot of those years and he made it worth watching a lot of the time.

Reactions: Coyotedroppings

Coyotedroppings

Jul 16, 2017
This is really neither here nor there but I've grown to appreciate Jovo's time here more and more. Very good offensive D his first few years. Later an important veteran leader.
He always had the occasional...lapse...but our D was so thin offensively a lot of those years and he made it worth watching a lot of the time.
The Jovo signing was actually a good one.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->