Brule video on TSN.ca

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackshad

Oct 12, 2002
Wow, the whole package.
Man if Crosby wasnt in this draft he would be 1st overall for sure!!

ChemiseBleuHonnete

Oct 28, 2002
impressive... I'm so looking forward to see both Crosby and Brulé in the NHL. I might be dreaming but wouldn't it be cool if Brulé ended up as a Vancouver Canucks and Crosby as a Montreal Canadiens!

Sticky*

ax²+bx+c said:
impressive... I'm so looking forward to see both Crosby and Brulé in the NHL. I might be dreaming but wouldn't it be cool if Brulé ended up as a Vancouver Canucks and Crosby as a Montreal Canadiens!

OR Crosby as a canuck and Brule as a Canadien. lol

ChemiseBleuHonnete

Oct 28, 2002
Sticky said:
OR Crosby as a canuck and Brule as a Canadien. lol

Well, Brulé is from BC and he's prolly a Canucks fans, anyways he's already popular there I guess and Crosby is a habs fan and he's playing in the Q.

BlackJack21

Nov 6, 2002
Montreal
Visit site
ax²+bx+c said:
Well, Brulé is from BC and he's prolly a Canucks fans, anyways he's already popular there I guess and Crosby is a habs fan and he's playing in the Q.

Well, useless considering it's almost impossile one or the other will play for on e of these teams... :D

BJ21

Free Edler

Enjoy retirement, boys.
Feb 27, 2002
Surrey, BC
Jay Thompson said:
Off the ice he's much less interesting than Roenick though.
Boy have you got that right. Not to knock the guy, but his overall intelligence is quite low, very boring interview. Great young player, though.

EroCaps

Aug 24, 2003
Virginia
monster_bertuzzi said:
Compare him to Roenick in his prime days with Chicago.

I was thinking Yzerman? Isn't Brule a very good playmaker? Roenick was always type-cast as more your goal-scorer.

Vic Rattlehead*

I wouldn't mind Brule on the same line as Thornton..... :bow:

monster_bertuzzi

May 26, 2003
Vancouver
Visit site
EroCaps said:
I was thinking Yzerman? Isn't Brule a very good playmaker? Roenick was always type-cast as more your goal-scorer.

Roenick was a very good player maker in his day, dont let his 50 goal seasons fool you. Yzerman would be a good comparison, but Brule hits literally everything in site...sometimes his own players. Cant really say the same for Stevie Y there.

Free Edler

Enjoy retirement, boys.
Feb 27, 2002
Surrey, BC
monster_bertuzzi said:
Find me a 17 year old that lets his true personality show when talking to media.
Crosby is a heck of a lot more personable than Brule, heck, even Mark Fistric last year was. The guy isn't very intelligent in terms of common sense, but he's a wizard out on the ice.

Vman

Mar 10, 2003
hfboards.com
Canadian Chris said:
does anyone have a direct link to the video cuz I can't find it anywhere on the tsn website
Click on Audio/Video link near the top of the TSN webpage. Then scroll down under the NHL category. BTW, you have to register and login first. Only takes a few mins.

Man, I wish the Canucks can get Brule somehow..

Stiffler's Mom

Mar 2, 2004
Great comparison

Balej's Dance said:
Everytime I hear a description of this guy or read comments on his game, a young Mark Messier screams out at for me some reason.

I like your comparison of Brule to a young Mark Messier. Has that in your face style. Brule will have to put on 20 lbs though to resemble Messiers weight.

Youreallygotme

Aug 21, 2003
Kelowna BC
MeffyuhTJRest said:
Just a heads-up.

www.tsn.ca/nhl

scroll down the page to AUDIO/VIDEO and there is a link for the Brule clip. Unfortuntately the comp I'm on can't access it so I don't know how good it is yet, but I'm an American on Long Island so ANYTHING I can se that is on the CHL is a bonus for me.

I guess I'll have to ask the obvious question...WHere is it?? ON audio and video I see abunch of stuff about Danton, Bob Mckenzie, and the hall of fame...It's not there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad