Brule/Setoguchi vs Crosby/Latendresse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nielson81

Feb 28, 2002
www.hockeysfutureradio.com
WHL Follower said:
Put Crosby and Latendresse in the WHL and they would have about .5 points per game less I feel.....

Brule would have his 37
Crosby would have around 55
Latendresse around 24
Setoguchi 20(playing on the CHL's worst team)!

Don't forget Dan Bertram playing for the Camrose Kodiaks in the AJHL. He would be at a point per game in the dub, the kid is absolutely amazing. Drafted 2nd overall by the Giants, right behind Brule. Wants to play college instead of major junior. Can basically go to college whereever he wants.

Check out the AJHL prospects game on January 17th on anysportanytime.com , he will be playing in that game and light it up!!

Unbiased Canadian

THE NEXT ONE #87

Dec 18, 2003
Zurich
Visit site
WHL Follower said:
Put Crosby and Latendresse in the WHL and they would have about .5 points per game less I feel.....

Brule would have his 37
Latendresse around 24

WHL 383 games played, 2165 goals scored = 5.65 goals per game

QMJHL 309 games played, 2080 goals scored = 6.73 goals per game

The Q score 19 % more respectively.

Crosby is averaging 2.3 ppg and 1 goal per game (33-33-43-76).

That means that Crosby still score about 64pts in the WHL!

Never 55 dude!

VOB

Feb 27, 2002
Michigan
Visit site
Unbiased Canadian said:
Don't forget Dan Bertram playing for the Camrose Kodiaks in the AJHL. He would be at a point per game in the dub, the kid is absolutely amazing. Drafted 2nd overall by the Giants, right behind Brule. Wants to play college instead of major junior. Can basically go to college whereever he wants.

Check out the AJHL prospects game on January 17th on anysportanytime.com , he will be playing in that game and light it up!!

Unbiased Canadian

Many of these players are playing at the Under 17 challenge. I am sure Bertram will do well. Are you sure about the college route though? It seems that the Giants are pretty confident he will be in their lineup next year.

L3DZ3P

Aug 18, 2003
Trois-Rivières,Qc
THE NEXT ONE #87 said:
WHL 383 games played, 2165 goals scored = 5.65 goals per game

QMJHL 309 games played, 2080 goals scored = 6.73 goals per game

The Q score 19 % more respectively.

Crosby is averaging 2.3 ppg and 1 goal per game (33-33-43-76).

That means that Crosby still score about 64pts in the WHL!

Never 55 dude!
Good point here.

Cariboux

Sep 8, 2003
Rimouski
Visit site
WHL Follower said:

Brule would have his 37
Latendresse around 24

:lol: ...

Ruckus007

where to?
May 27, 2003
Huntington, WV
From an outsiders perspective, these inter-junior league rivalries are about as pointless to me as the inter-military rivalries are. I don't care if the Marines think they're better than the Air Force who thinks their better than the Army or whatever. To me, they're all just protecting my freedom. Just like the WHL, OHL and QMJHL are are great leagues that consistantly produce great hockey players.

Cariboux

Sep 8, 2003
Rimouski
Visit site
Ruckus007 said:
From an outsiders perspective, these inter-junior league rivalries are about as pointless to me as the inter-military rivalries are. I don't care if the Marines think they're better than the Air Force who thinks their better than the Army or whatever. To me, they're all just protecting my freedom. Just like the WHL, OHL and QMJHL are are great leagues that consistantly produce great hockey players.

I agree with you :handclap:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->