Brule/Malkin

Status
Not open for further replies.

kruezer

Apr 21, 2002
North Bay
monster_bertuzzi said:
Brule got 2nd line minutes with the Giants because of other scorers like Courchaine.
I don't see that arguement working so much. I think Crosby would have played on the first line, Couchraine or anybody else in Vancouver isn't going to hold him back.

Letang fan 58

No More Fleury
May 12, 2004
Canada
Mizral said:
Crosbyfan,

Simon Gamache put up 185 points in the QMJHL one year and hasn't done much since. I know the age thing, but all I'm saying is tht the QMJHL is such a different league, it's not fair to compare at all.

Much will be found out next season, though. We'll see what happens.

Was Simon Gamache a 16 year old rookie that was named the CHL player of the year, who also was one of only 5 (i believe) 16 year olds to ever play on team Canada in the world juniors? Did Simon Gamache do all that under very likely the most pressure that any prospect has ever faced in hockey? didnt think so. dont compare them.

People comparing Brule and Crosby are also out to lunch....Anyone saying they would take Brule over Crosby right now are either Drunk or High at the time, because there is absolutely no comparison at all. The argument that Brule led the under 17's in scoring is truly a stupid one, because Crosby was playing against 19 year olds not 16 year olds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad