HabLover

Mar 2, 2002
Sandspit
Visit site
espion said:
Getzlaff-Carter-Burns
Dawes-Richards-Stewart
??????-Crosby-Horton
Bergeron-Collition-Dixon (checking line)
-??????-

with all the returneesfrom last year + the NHLers being a near certain lock... this only leaves 2 spots open for...

Perry, Ladd, Picard, Zajac, Roussin, Chipchura, Fehr, Brule and Bernier. I think that Perry would be a great fit on the wing on a scoring line. Doesn`t leave much room for a younger, less experienced Brule... :dunno:

:jump:

and the Defence???

Dion Phaneuf
Braydon Coburn
Brent Seabrook
Shaun Belle
Mike Green
Shea Weber
Cam Barker

the Goalies....

Kevin Nastiuk
David Shantz

Stiffler's Mom

Mar 2, 2004
Bottom line is that Brule is a Sutter type player. Lots of heart, guts, desire, and to top it all, plenty of scoring and playmaking skill. I think Brule mayl bump off a player that has already played at the World Juniors for Team Canada. Sutter will pick the best players regardless of whether they played there last year or not. This will bode well for Brule as he is one the top scoring players in the WHL.

jlowry_19

Oct 17, 2004
he is now in 7th place i believe in scoring with 14 points in 9 games if i can remember correctly. he is a very good hockey player and team canada should be lucky to have him this year if he makes the team.

monster_bertuzzi

May 26, 2003
Vancouver
Visit site
jlowry_19 said:
he is now in 7th place i believe in scoring with 14 points in 9 games if i can remember correctly. he is a very good hockey player and team canada should be lucky to have him this year if he makes the team.

He got injured really early in his 9th game played so its a bit of a rip-off to his stats that it shows he's played 9 games.

pei fan

Jan 3, 2004
monster_bertuzzi said:
He got injured really early in his 9th game played so its a bit of a rip-off to his stats that it shows he's played 9 games.
What kind of injury?How long will he be out?

Blane Youngblood

Jun 17, 2003
Visit site
pei fan said:
What kind of injury?How long will he be out?

Hit the back of his leg against the post while driving to the net. He'll be back for the next game, I read somewhere that they only kept him out of the last game for percausionairy reasons.

Letang fan 58

No More Fleury
May 12, 2004
Canada
markov` said:
Nigel Dawes - Jeff Carter - Nathan Horton
Ryan Getzlaf - Sidney Crosby - Anthony Stewart
Patrice Bergeron - Kyle Chipchura - Stephen Dixon
Gilbert Brule - Jeremy Colliton - Eric Fehr
Alexandre Picard

That's how I see it.
Ryan Stone>>>>>Jeremy Colliton