HAPPY BIRTHDAY! BruinsFan1960 & microbrien !

nfld77

Aug 13, 2007
Newfoundland
Happy Birthday to you both and many more...My birthday today too but I guess I never posted enough for it to be mentioned...Lol, no big deal, it wasn't mentioned either year..

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Happy Birthday to you both and many more...My birthday today too but I guess I never posted enough for it to be mentioned...Lol, no big deal, it wasn't mentioned either year..

Well...Happy Birthday to you too :)

nfld77

Aug 13, 2007
Newfoundland
Happy Birthday!

If you don't make your birthday public. In your control panel, it won't ever show up on the front page. So, I would never know. Nor would anyone else.

http://hfboards.mandatory.com/calendar.php?do=getday&day=2014-02-09&sb=1

Thanks Everyone. I kinda thought Wally it was something like that. But Hey, I got an awesome gift from The Bruins yesterday on that 7-2 romping of the Sens!!

Bruins are playing awesome hockey the past month except when they play the Habbies. I just don't get it. It seems the Habs really get up for the game Versus Bruins, yet Boston don't do same. I really wish they would show more respect to the rivalry and kick serious butt when they play them.

Thanks again GeeWally, no big deal. I hope all is well with you and your family and all of Bruin Nation is safe and healthy!!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad