GDT: (Bruins) World Juniors thread...

Shaun

Oct 12, 2010
probably the best game we'll see all year since the bruins are trash

Fossy21

Nobel Prize Deke
Mar 14, 2013
That was a great call by the lineseman. I'd love to see like a top 10 calls of all time. Refs need more love (usually).

Glad he got it right, but no way he saw that it was outside, unless he has eyes in the back of his head, and it could very well have passed underneath him and still been saved from going outside the zone from the replay I saw.

Great game, worthy winners of the tournament.

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
I like this Canada coach. Knows when to take a timeout, plays his best players consistently, still has the pedal to the floor, makes changes to his lines...get him!

Good coach, but reminds me of....

picture.php

picture.php

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
let's be real though. If USA was facing Russia, some of you would be rooting for them instead of us so let's not act like like ya wouldn't! ;)

Best game I've watched. The Bruins should take note.

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
let's be real though. If USA was facing Russia, some of you would be rooting for them instead of us so let's not act like like ya wouldn't! ;)

Best game I've watched. The Bruins should take note.

To be honest, I'd have trouble cheering for either Russia or USA, but I'd usually cheer for Sweden or Finland if Canada was not playing for Gold.

Paddington

Mar 8, 2011
Toronto
I have no issues with Americans cheering against Team Canada. We're rivals. Plus, Canada is the favourite going into most tournaments and most people cheer for the underdog.

One guy I take exception to though is the "Hockey is our game" guy who has been showing up to Intl events in recent years. I hate the "our game" claim. Canadians would be outraged if the Jays made the world series and Americans threw out "our game".

Sorry for the mini rant. Go Canada Go! Congrats!!!

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
Reinhart totally got jobbed on the best forward of the tournament thing.

What a game though.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad