Pre-Game Talk: Bruins vs Colorado Avalanche 10/10 7pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaun

Oct 12, 2010
I've watched a couple of Avs games this year and MacKinnon is silky smooth.

qc

Aug 23, 2011
I didn't see P. Roy's temper tantrum. What did he do ???

roy.gif

Bocephus86

Mar 2, 2011
Boston
I'm traveling this week out to Washington, hope I can catch the game somewhere before my flight out. Anyone know if any national channels will carry the game? Or a bar in Seattle with center ice?

Bi Coastal Bawse*

Bruins aren't the ducks tho so if there is a scrum at the end with players and a coach going bonkers I am sure the Bruins can handle the Avs.

Plus Roy went crazy because of knee on knee hit to I think Mackinnon

PatriceBergeronFan

Jul 15, 2011
USA
Bruins aren't the ducks tho so if there is a scrum at the end with players and a coach going bonkers I am sure the Bruins can handle the Avs.

Plus Roy went crazy because of knee on knee hit to I think Mackinnon

The Ducks used to be pretty tough a few years back, not quite Bruins level tough though.

Why Roy went crazy I'm not sure, but there was not much to the so called knee on knee. The Avs should be a fun team to play though, Mackinnon is going to be scary good and better than Seguin for sure. Nice to see talent like that come in once in a while, even if it means watching Phoenix and Calgary a couple times a year now.

RedeyeRocketeer

Jan 11, 2012
Canada
Wow crazy how many days between games. Win this one, win the Columbus one, and put yourself in a position to beat Detroit at home next Monday. 5-0 start, just like that :)

Root

Feb 22, 2010
looking forward to seeing Jamie McGinn play against the Bruins. he's one of my favorite non Bruin players in the league. I'm hoping that Camara can turn into a similar player.

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
And

Matt Kalman ‏@TheBruinsBlog 4m
Soderberg skated on his own before Bruins practice, as per Julien

DJ Bean ‏@DJ_Bean 7m
Carl Soderberg skated this morning. Sneaky kids, those Bruins.

This is good news.

If I am the powers that be I probably wouldn't insert Yeti in the line up until he had a few practices under his belt. When he is ready he should get in the line up-he earned the spot out of camp.

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011

What makes me laugh at this is the media guy with the camera who is making sure he gets every moment of the meltdown.

And while I have seen Julien mad I can't imagine him ever doing this.

Did Mike Milbury comment on Roy's tantrum? It would be the pot calling the kettle black if he condemned it.

Alaska

40 Below
Jul 25, 2012
Fairbanks, AK
Wow...so many Chad Johnson haters out there....
My guess is that Tuuka will be in goal for the Colorado game. Johnson in goal for the Columbus away game giving Tuuka a three day break before the Detroit game. This would be in keeping with giving Tuuka 60+ games this season.

member 96824

Corey Perry spraying his water bottle was great.

Love Ryan O'Reilly ready to get over there. Still think he should be our 3rd line C.

qc

Aug 23, 2011
And while I have seen Julien mad I can't imagine him ever doing this.

This is CJ at his angriest. I admire Roy's passion, but he's going to have a stroke eventually. Julien on the other hand seems to know his own limit.

bruins_head_coach_claude_julien_is_not_pleased_with_the_call_on_the_ice-38577.gif

For some reason I can't get over the accompanying graphic showing Pit on the PP :laugh:

Corey Perry spraying his water bottle was great.

Love Ryan O'Reilly ready to get over there. Still think he should be our 3rd line C.

I agree, the Perry/ROR sideshow was excellent.

theswede2013

Feb 26, 2013
If Caron continues to play well does Soderberg sit? If Soderberg comes back plays and plays well does Caron become draft pick bait? Since there is a few able bodies that can be called up and fill in well I would say yes. I don't see PC letting Caron playout the season if he plays well early on. He is in the last year of his contract, I like to see him play and a good draft pick for him.

qc

Aug 23, 2011
If Caron continues to play well does Soderberg sit? If Soderberg comes back plays and plays well does Caron become draft pick bait? Since there is a few able bodies that can be called up and fill in well I would say yes. I don't see PC letting Caron playout the season if he plays well early on. He is in the last year of his contract, I like to see him play and a good draft pick for him.

I think Chia is the most pro-Yeti out of anyone in the front office. JC and Kelly both look good so far, and Reilly is no slouch himself. So I'd say Reilly is the odd man out for the time being, but that could change soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad