Pre-Game Talk: Bruins vs Colorado Avalanche 10/10 7pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

FallsForItEveryYear

Jun 26, 2007
sit Thorton when yeti returns. i love shawn but hes not that important.

bartkowski should get in soon but its hard to sit anyone on d. hamilton has looked very solid in all three zones and krug has proved time and time again that he is a weapon on the pp.

Fire Sweeney

Jun 16, 2009
Bergen

bartkowski should get in soon but its hard to sit anyone on d. hamilton has looked very solid in all three zones and krug has proved time and time again that he is a weapon on the pp.

McQuaid has been horrid in all 3 zones, he's the one who should sit.

blackngold4877

Aug 31, 2006

That would be ideal against teams like Detroit, I just don't think Clode will do it. A bottom six of:

Soderberg-Kelly-Smith
Paille-Campbell-Caron

Would be great.

FallsForItEveryYear

Jun 26, 2007

cant say ive watched intently enough to say hes been horrid in all 3 zones but he was certainly mostly at fault for that goal by tampa the other night. not sure how he ended up pinching on the same side of the ice that krug had already pinched.

i wouldnt be against it though

FallsForItEveryYear

Jun 26, 2007
That would be ideal against teams like Detroit, I just don't think Clode will do it. A bottom six of:

Soderberg-Kelly-Smith
Paille-Campbell-Caron

Would be great.

that fourth line would be a good third line on most teams

i would say its easily the best 4th line in the league especially if caron can continue playing the way he is

BadBruins

Aug 10, 2005
PEI
At this point in time, I honestly believe Soderberg and Bartkoswski are more effective NHL players than McQuaid and Thornton. I don't think any coach makes that move this early in the season with a couple of hard nosed veterans who have been through the grind over the past 3-4 seasons. It'll work itself out IMO. Pressure from the 13th F and 7th D is a good thing.

Bruinswillwin77

My name is Pete
Sponsor
May 29, 2011
Hooksett, NH
For real, we play every Thursday this month, and every Saturday but don't play on any Sundays(usually the case but still) and no Tuesdays.

Flannelman

Quiet, Gnashgab.
Dec 3, 2006
just got hooked up for tix on the 14th. it has been too expensive to come down for the past couple of years. really excited.

Flannelman

Quiet, Gnashgab.
Dec 3, 2006
I think that is the due date of flannelman's baby girl

thanks for the save, Beemer! I totally forgot I had put that above my avatar. and you're right!

@BergyMeister - I'm with ya. I've been going to more and more Monarchs games - besides it gives me a chance to practice my heckling skills. Has to be a drive for you, though?

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
thanks for the save, Beemer! I totally forgot I had put that above my avatar. and you're right!

@BergyMeister - I'm with ya. I've been going to more and more Monarchs games - besides it gives me a chance to practice my heckling skills. Has to be a drive for you, though?

You're welcome flannel :)

She's due the day before my birthday :nod:

How are she & mrsflannelman doing?

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
I find Steve Downey to be very Matt Cooke like.
His antics are lame and dangerous.

I would love to see Johnny B line him up with a clean hit and/or Chara stare him down to the afraid state.Colorado is on the rise - so I hope they don't take them lightly.
It's a long wait to Thursday.

or Marchy speed past him to score a goal and then skate up to his face and say "What" :)

DoubleAAAA

Jun 5, 2009

Only 2 games, but I agree he's been the weakest cog so far. He did make a couple strong plays against the Wings, and I think you miss his toughness and experience, but at this point he'd be my choice as well.

Bi Coastal Bawse*

Part 2 Thursday?

nhl_g_chara12_400.jpg

Bi Coastal Bawse*

And

Matt Kalman ‏@TheBruinsBlog 4m
Soderberg skated on his own before Bruins practice, as per Julien

DJ Bean ‏@DJ_Bean 7m
Carl Soderberg skated this morning. Sneaky kids, those Bruins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad