GDT: Bruins VS Canadiens 7:00PM ET [RDS] Quebec City

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jul 6, 2016
Shouldn't even be a question. You don't waive a kid like Andrighetto.

Waiving Flynn or either of Redmond or Barberio would be the logical choice.

But it's Montreal.. So we will waive Andrighetto.

They could trade him for John Scott.. :naughty: ****. he is retired.

Kudo Shinichi

Apr 20, 2012
I have a feeling we will be top 5 in goals and goal-against (let in the less goals) this season

E82

Feb 3, 2015
I dont think this current version of the habs need carey to be their savior. The habs are for real.

I'm confused, what have they proven so far for you to say this version of the habs is for real?

LaP

Jun 27, 2012
Quebec City, Canada
No because thats not his role, thats what Flynn gets paid for, he knows he's an extra forward. Andrighetto is a young player who wants to play, he'll ask for a trade if he's sitting in the press box.

And why it is not his role exactly? Because he is younger? That's not logical.

He is not a bonafide first round pick. He is a end of 3rd round pick who possesses pretty much the same qualities as Flynn. Fast but not so much. Okay defensively but certainly not good. Okay offensively but lack a little something. I would give a slight edge to Flynn defensively and a slight edge to Ghetto offensively but nothing to write home about. Ghetto salary is 300 000 lower which fit the 13th forward role better actually.

So what makes Flynn such a better fit as a 13th forward?

Ghetto needs to go thru waivers. His time in the AHL is over. If he can't make the top 12 then he is the 13th forward and will train with pros and play when there's injuries. At his age nothing wrong with that.

TT1

May 31, 2013
Montreal

He is not a bonafide first round pick. He is a end of 3rd round pick who possesses pretty much the same qualities as Flynn. Fast but not so much. Okay defensively but certainly not good. Okay offensively but lack a little something. I would give a slight edge to Flynn defensively and a slight edge to Ghetto offensively but nothing to write home about. Ghetto salary is 300 000 lower which fit the 13th forward role better.

Ghetto needs to go thru waivers. His time in the AHl is over. If he can't make the top 12 then he is the 13th forward and will train with pro and play when there's injuries. At his age nothing wrong with that.

Because hes a top 6/9 offensive player, hes not a 4th line plug that you can keep as an extra. He needs to play in order to keep developing.

Jul 6, 2016

He is not a bonafide first round pick. He is a end of 3rd round pick who possesses pretty much the same qualities as Flynn. Fast but not so much. Okay defensively but certainly not good. Okay offensively but lack a little something. I would give a slight edge to Flynn defensively and a slight edge to Ghetto offensively but nothing to write home about. Ghetto salary is 300 000 lower which fit the 13th forward role better actually.

Ghetto needs to go thru waivers. His time in the AHl is over. If he can't make the top 12 then he is the 13th forward and will train with pro and play when there's injuries. At his age nothing wrong with that.

Just trade him ! If Subban and Gretzy can be traded, why not Andrighetto ?

Legend123

Jul 3, 2016
I'm confused, what have they proven so far for you to say this version of the habs is for real?

The addition of Lehkonen, Radulov, and all thos ready prospects competing hard, Weber, what looks like a massively improved Beaulieu, Shaw, Mueller and the PP, and most importantly the motivation and the drive to be a better team than last year.

covfefe

Zoltan Poszar's Burner
Feb 5, 2014

Ghetto needs to go thru waivers. His time in the AHL is over. If he can't make the top 12 then he is the 13th forward and will train with pros and play when there's injuries. At his age nothing wrong with that.

Flynn had the highest FO% on the team last year and by a good margin; I don't love him but I feel he is around like it or not. MT likes having multiple centremen to rotate on his lower lines ad that's not the worst thing on a 4th line as centremen get kicked out so frequently these days

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad