Not open for further replies.

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home
Continued from here:

Proposal: - Bruins Trade Proposals XV- Mod in Op

Please stay on subject and try to have some reasoning behind your proposals.

Why team(s) do this, CAP, NMC, NTC, etc....

If the few of you insist on flaming each other take it to PM with each other.

This is NOT to discuss past drafts.

Do not post rumors without reputable link or be prior vetted as an insider.

Going forward there will be warnings and bans

Gordon Lightfoot

Hey Dotcom. Nice to meet you.
Sponsor
Feb 3, 2009
I’m going to put this here and change it a bit.

If NYR asked for Urho/Lauzon/Studnicka (their choice) and a 1st in exchange for Kreider, would you do it?

AngryMilkcrates

End of an Era
Jun 4, 2016
I wonder if all GM’s are on a private forum where they can post trade proposals and put players on the trade block.

GMs Craigslist

Looking for good home for thoroughbred forward in prime. A beloved family member, worth a 1st and 2 top prospects. Loyal, but if you want with a leash will cost an extra 1st. Serious callers only, ask for Dorion.

AngryMilkcrates

End of an Era
Jun 4, 2016
GMs Craigslist

Looking for good home for thoroughbred forward in prime. A beloved family member, worth a 1st and 2 top prospects. Loyal, but if you want with a leash will cost an extra 1st. Serious callers only, ask for Dorion.

Prime hunting dog, looking for offers. Best hunter we've ever had, but has made a mess on the floor all year long and keeps trying to crawl through doors or windows to get free. Not certain if I want to part with him. But willing to listen. Ask for Jarmo.

Alberta_OReilly_Fan

Bruin fan since 1975
Nov 26, 2006
Edmonton Canada
my final trade post with what I would 'like' to polish us up for the cup run

1/ new York sends us kevin hayes to be our 3rd line center
and adam McQuaid to be our 6th dman

we trade
david backes
matt grezlyck
and our first round pick

{obviously im banking on backes being willing to waive. He is a good vet for a young rebuilding team.}

a first and a top 4 dman is a high price to pay for hayes… but there is value in dumping the backes contract too and I need the cap room for my second trade I am wanting. as for McQuaid... I ask for him because im planning to trade kevan miller too.

2/ kevan miller
anders bjork
and a conditional pick in 2021 based on production
to LA

for
Jeff Carter with nearly 2 mill or so retained

basically carter fits right into the backes salary hole in the lineup with the salary retention and should be decent value at that caphit. im obviously banking on carter enjoying a chance at winning and hoping he will revive his career after the trade. Bjork is the sacrifice to convince LA to retain. it would require 50+ goals before the pick became a first.

my lineup for the playoffs after these 2 trades becomes

pastrnak/Bergeron/marchand {too much for Toronto to handle}
carter/krejci/debrusk {should be an upgrade over what we had}
coyle/hayes/Heinen {even with hayes leaving next year we got the makings of a good 3rd line here}
kuhlman/kuraly/wagner/Nordstrom/accari {put these guys in any configuration you want}

carlo/chara
McAvoy/moore
McQuaid/krug
Urho/lauzon
kampfer

trade sets us up for this year and next... after that we hope senyshyn will replace coyle. we will want both Urho and lauzon as regulars replacing chara and McQuaid. one of federic/studnicka will have replaced hayes

cap will work if people come in as expected... 13 mill for Heinen/McAvoy/carlo and around 2 for chara

if McQuaid was cheap enough id bring him back next year as our 7th dman on a 1 year 1 mill deal too

Oates2Neely

Jan 19, 2010
Massachusetts
my final trade post with what I would 'like' to polish us up for the cup run

1/ new York sends us kevin hayes to be our 3rd line center
and adam McQuaid to be our 6th dman

we trade
david backes
matt grezlyck
and our first round pick

{obviously im banking on backes being willing to waive. He is a good vet for a young rebuilding team.}

a first and a top 4 dman is a high price to pay for hayes… but there is value in dumping the backes contract too and I need the cap room for my second trade I am wanting. as for McQuaid... I ask for him because im planning to trade kevan miller too.

2/ kevan miller
anders bjork
and a conditional pick in 2021 based on production
to LA

for
Jeff Carter with nearly 2 mill or so retained

basically carter fits right into the backes salary hole in the lineup with the salary retention and should be decent value at that caphit. im obviously banking on carter enjoying a chance at winning and hoping he will revive his career after the trade. Bjork is the sacrifice to convince LA to retain. it would require 50+ goals before the pick became a first.

my lineup for the playoffs after these 2 trades becomes

pastrnak/Bergeron/marchand {too much for Toronto to handle}
carter/krejci/debrusk {should be an upgrade over what we had}
coyle/hayes/Heinen {even with hayes leaving next year we got the makings of a good 3rd line here}
kuhlman/kuraly/wagner/Nordstrom/accari {put these guys in any configuration you want}

carlo/chara
McAvoy/moore
McQuaid/krug
Urho/lauzon
kampfer

trade sets us up for this year and next... after that we hope senyshyn will replace coyle. we will want both Urho and lauzon as regulars replacing chara and McQuaid. one of federic/studnicka will have replaced hayes

cap will work if people come in as expected... 13 mill for Heinen/McAvoy/carlo and around 2 for chara

if McQuaid was cheap enough id bring him back next year as our 7th dman on a 1 year 1 mill deal too
Effing AWFUL trades. Par for the course with you.

Stone, or Nyquist. Done

Alberta_OReilly_Fan

Bruin fan since 1975
Nov 26, 2006
Edmonton Canada
Effing AWFUL trades. Par for the course with you.

Stone, or Nyquist. Done

id be ok with nyqvist but we are being connected stronger to the rangers and hayes… at this point id be surprised if it was nyqvist

if you want stone here as a rental id say you were crazy... if you want to resign him, then show me the money

Reactions: lopey
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->